Chapter 49

I re-wrote this chapter so many times until I felt like it was good enough😭

My baddddd yall lmfao❤️

"Alright dear, it looks like your baby girl seems to be doing just fine

"Alright dear, it looks like your baby girl seems to be doing just fine."

"Baby girl?"

Normani repeated.

She was currently at the hospital, along with Durk. They both just gasped at the sudden news of her baby's gender. It had been 2 hours since Normani passed out. All she could remember was fainting after hearing about Von being involved in a shootout, before she woke up in the back of an ambulance.

She was currently laying down on the examination table as the doctor was in the middle of doing an emergency ultrasound. The baby's heart beat was still there which signaled that everything seemed fine. That brought a huge wave of relief for her as she was stressing out the entire time. Normani wasn't too relieved though, as nobody still had heard from Von just yet....

"Yes, it looks like you will be having a baby girl. Did you not already know? I am so sorry if I spoiled it for you."

The doctor pointed. Normani just didn't even know how to feel in this moment. There was just so much going on, she truly felt like she couldn't catch a break. The news about the baby's gender was definitely exciting though, she just didn't have the energy to show it quite yet.

Her mind was stuck on Von and his whereabouts.

"The baby does seem a little bit stressed out, and so do you miss Hamilton. I highly suggest that you just rest for a few days. Personally, I would stay in bed if I were you."

The doctor informed. Normani just sighed deeply as the doctor turned off the ultrasound machine. He placed the receiver down before cleaning up the aloe vera off her stomach. She just sat up, still feeling a bit of pain in her lower back from when she fell.

"Here, let me help you out."

Durk offered before helping her off the bed. He just held her hand, making sure she didn't fall as she got up, standing to her feet.