Chapter 46

Hey my beautiful readers❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey my beautiful
readers❤️❤️❤️❤️

We are almost at 40k on this book which is insaneee😭❤️

I love y'all like always!!!

It was the next morning. Normani woke up, feeling herself wrapped up in Von's arms. He had his face buried into the back of her neck, lightly snoring all in her ear.

As comfortable as she was being up under him, she quickly remembered how he disappeared last night without saying a damn thing. She also remembered Jayda being in his DM's. She rolled her eyes, gently slipping out of his grip before getting off the bed. She just stood there, watching as he stirred in his sleep a little. He reached over, grabbing onto a pillow before going back to snoring without waking up at all.

Normani just squinted, glaring down at him.

And what if I just slapped his ass right now...

She thought quietly to herself. She shook her head, turning on her heel before heading towards the bathroom.

She wasted no time turning on the shower before adjusting the temperature to hot. She peeled off her pajamas, tossing them into the hamper before getting in. She spent the next 20 minutes just doing her cleanly routine, steaming up the entire bathroom before hopping out.

She glanced in the mirror, noticing that her stomach was getting slightly more bigger. It shocked her a bit, as she swore it was never this big 24 hours ago.

Normani just moisturized her body, brushed her teeth in the sink, and even did her hair before covering herself with a towel. She tip toed out the bathroom, making sure not to make any noise that would wake Von up.

She made it all the way to her closet to look for something to wear. With her stomach poking out now, it was much harder for her to wear certain things. She opted in for a cozy look today, sliding on a pair of simple black leggings and a black short sleeve shirt. She put on some socks before slipping into her favorite grey foam runners.