Chapter 57

Y'all missed me? Lol

Y'all missed me? Lol. I've been trying to slow down on posting bc I don't want this book to end 😩😩

 I've been trying to slow down on posting bc I don't want this book to end 😩😩

"Alright miss Hamilton. Everything seems to be looking good so far with your twins."

Normani just smiled, looking up at the screen as the doctor had the ultrasound machine turned on with a live view of the twins. True and Dayvon Jr seemed to be moving around inside her stomach, kicking and flipping every which way.

"As you can see here, it looks like your son Dayvon Jr is already facing his head down first towards your uterus."

The doctor pointed. Normani just watched as the doctor made an outline of Dayvon Jr. He in fact was upside down, looking ready to come out.

"He is practically in good position, ready to come through the birth canal and right out!"

The doctor went on.

"As far as your daughter True... she seems to be a little bit more on the stubborn side here."

The doctor chuckled. Normani just playfully rolled her eyes.

"It looks like miss True is facing the opposite direction, not really in position to come out quite just yet."

"Ugh... seriouslyyyy?"

Normani playfully groaned. The doctor just nodded.

"Yes. With that being said, if True isn't facing head down within the next week before your due date, we may have to perform a c-section instead of having a natural birth."

Normani just frowned, feeling her heart drop a little at the sound of that. A C-section was something she was definitely worried about having to go through. She had never done anything like this before. Just the thought of giving birth for the first time in general was nerve-racking.

Usually, Normani would look right over to Von for some kind of support or encouragement from him, but unfortunately he wasn't here at all.

Von was currently in the middle of his huge world tour, specifically in Toronto for a sold out show tonight. He had been gone for about 2 months already, traveling almost every other day to perform in different cities and countries. Normani had been doing her best to just deal with him being away, but it was definitely taking a toll on her.