Chapter 30

How did we get to chapter 30 already? 🤔 damnnnnn

"Damn gang, you sho you can walk n shit? I'm on yo ass Durk

"Damn gang, you sho you can walk n shit? I'm on yo ass Durk."

Von said while chuckling.

It had been a few days since Durk got shot. Von found himself using those days too just keep him company while in the hospital. Today, Durk was actually able to get released from the hospital a few days earlier then expected. The doctors decided to just let him go since he was healing so well.

They we're both currently exiting the hospital now, making their way right to Von's car. Durk was moving sort of slow since he was still recovering.

"Stop talkin shit Von. Wasn't you just laid up not too long ago. Didn't 12 getcho ass?"

Durk jokingly said back. Von just sucked his teeth as he carefully opened his car door for Durk to get in.

"Mannn getcho crippled ass on. I survived that shit on king david. I heard yo ass was cryin fa me like a bitch tho went it happened."

Von just cut up. Durk waved him off.

"Aw yeah? Well Mani was just tellin me how you was cryin about me 3 days ago. You a bitch too!"

He joked. They both just laughed.

"Maannn. Ima beat ha ass fa tellin you that shit."

Von muttered before rolling his eyes. He just made sure that Durk got in the car safely before closing the door.

Deep down, Von was just happy to have Durk back. It really did scare him for a second that he almost lost his brother. I mean, Von did lose a lot of people in his life. That was just apart of the lifestyle that he grew up in. But almost losing Durk would've been a different type of pain. He just felt extremely grateful that he didn't have to go through that.

Von just wasted no time hopping in the car before zooming off onto the road.

"Mannn yo ass betta be taking me to the studio."