Chapter 17

Yalllll this week is gonna be so busy for me

Yalllll this week is gonna be so busy for me. I had to run and hide real quick to post this chapter 🤣

 I had to run and hide real quick to post this chapter 🤣

"So let me get this straight.... you let Von shoot the club up?!"

The girls erupted into laughter as Normani felt her cheeks getting warm. Both her, Ari and India were all posted up on the couch now as they listened to Normani give them all the details about her night with Von.

"Well, I definitely took a plan b right after all the craziness."

She admitted before showing them the empty plan b box.

"Bitch I know das right! Because you back to playing with fire!"

Ari said while side eyeing her. Normani just playfully rolled her eyes.

"Sooo does this mean you and ol' boy are back together?"

Ari continued to question.

"Riight, did y'all talk it out? What's the tea on that?"

India pointed. Normani just paused for a bit before shaking her head no.

"We... actually did not do much talking about that. Just fucking."

She teased.

"Girl bye."

Ari snickered.

"But seriously though, I don't know. I feel like I sort of fucked up."

Normani admitted.

"Fucked up? what do you mean?"

India questioned. Mani just shrugged while thinking.

"I told him that I loved him last night, and this morning-"

"Girl you did what?!"

Ari said while raising her eyebrows. Normani just nodded.

"Yeahhhh I did. And I definitely meant it when I said it. It's just... I don't know. Im just terrified you know?"

She just sighed a bit while leaning back onto the couch. Normani was definitely terrified of letting her guard down. She just couldn't forget the darkness that she was in when Von broke her heart. And to go through something like that again was definitely not what she wanted to do at all.