Chapter 33

MORNINGGG ❤️

MORNINGGG ❤️

As promised here is another one for y'all❤️❤️❤️

"So, I made reservations at this fancy restaurant fa yo birthday this Friday

"So, I made reservations at this fancy restaurant fa yo birthday this Friday."

Von began.

Normani just sat on Von's lap with her arms wrapped around his neck. It had been a few weeks since the whole baby situation with Kema. They still hadn't heard or seen from her at all which was strange. But nonetheless, Normani was just hoping to never see her again.

Both Von and Mani were currently in the studio. Von had an entire 4 hour studio session, in which he had Mani join alongside him for today. Everyone had already left the studio, leaving just the two love birds behind.

Von had a blunt in his hand, and surprisingly, Normani had her own blunt to. She never really did smoke, but watching Von do it just made her want to try it again.

I mean.. since she wasn't even pregnant then why not lol.

"So you're not tryna just eat me for my birthday?"

She questioned. Von just watched her intently as she placed the spliff in between her lips before inhaling. She was definitely a lightweight for sure. Her eyes were already low and she had only been smoking for 5 minutes.

He just licked his lips a little as she leaned back, blowing the smoke out while looking relaxed.

"Do you hear yo self lil folks?"

He chuckled lightly.

"Hmm?"

She hummed nonchalantly. Von was a little high himself, but he was definitely not as high as she was. He just reached with his hand, cupping her chin before making her look in his direction.

"I want you ta repeat what you just said a second ago."

He teased. She just giggled, lightly swatting his hand away from her face.