Interrogation.

"Just so I understand correctly, let me go through this again." Fury glared at me. I stood crossed armed in front of the huge table that the Captain, Stark, Natasha and Hill were seated at. I was being interrogated by these people that I thought trusted me.

"Go on then." I replied dryly, letting him continue. His eye stayed fixed on me.

"Your name is Liara?" He asked.

"Yes."

"You are...a Goddess...from Asgard?" He spoke like it was the most impossible thing in the world, even though he knows that Thor and Loki are Gods.

"Correct." I responded sharply and to the point. I looked toRogers, he could hardly look at me.

"You can control the element of fire." His voice rippled through my skin. I could not believe I had to go through this when Loki was out there, free to do as he pleased.

"Control it, create it, be it." I explained deprecatingly. A scoff came from Tony's general area. I shot my eyes towards him.

"What?" I spat at him. I was in no mood to be trifled with.

"I'm sorry...at least I would be if it was physically possible." he laughed and looked the others for support.

"Possible?" I laughed at his stupidity. " You have already met two Gods with incredible strength and the power of magic, you worked with a man who could change into another creator, a entire alien race is at your door step and you question my power?" I replied angrily. He stood in front of me and stared seriously into my eyes.

"Yes." He smiled at me. I flexed my hand and lit a fire ball in it. It felt so good to finally use my power after two months of holding it in. Upon noticing it Stark stepped back.

"Want to see how hot it can get?" I laughed as he sat down.

"Enough!" Fury shouted and I put it out. "Can I continue?" He asked. I nodded my head and resumed my crossed armed position.

"You married a homicidal manic." He grinned at me.

"No." I replied simply. Fury rose his eyebrows. "I married a man who was confused. I married a man who chose all the wrong choices in life. That does not make him a manic."

"He has killed so many people Liara. He killed Coulson!"Rogersspoke up and he looked straight at me.

"I was there." My voice trembled at the thought of it.

"And you still believe he is this confused person?" Hill asked. I shook my head.

"No...I can't forgive him for what he has done. But he needs to come home, for trial, justice and his son." I tried to reason with them.

"You have had his child, how do we know you are not on his side, trying to bring down S.H.E.I.L.D?" Natasha said bitterly. She was still angry at how Loki had treated Barton, she was entitled to be mad but not at me.

"Come on, use your brain! If I wanted to do that I would have done it months ago. I brought down Deadpool, I have helped on multiple missions. Do none of you trust me?" I asked the room but it went quiet.

"Coulson trusted you."Rogersreplied quietly. I swallowed hard at this and I could feel my stomach churn with guilt.

"He did...until the very end, and I let him down." I said sorrowfully.

"We can not trust you." Fury said.

"You have never trusted me!" I shouted back.  The room once again went into silence. "Steve?" I called his name, trying to get him to look at me. "Am I not the same person who comforted you, gave you a light and helped you find closure?" I asked. His eyes flickered to mine, he knew I was right. "Tony, am I not the same person who you met in Stark tower? Hill, did our conversations mean nothing?" I shook my head as non of them replied. Steve stepped forward.