All hail the king.

As soon as I got back into my room I had to have a shower, I felt all sticky with that earth water all over me. Loki left to go some place, I am not really sure where. The advantage of being a God that is a master of magic, he can magic himself dry. After I felt clean enough I got out and began to dry my hair with my towel. Mid afternoon was the hottest time of day, so I decided to leave my hair wet, forming those tiny dreadlocks. Slipping on a suitable pale blue evening dress I made my way to the guest room. Whenever events or feasts are not held the guest room is used as the sort of dinning room slash buffet. Walking down the corridors towards it I could hear a lot of orders. Peering into the great hall I could see hoards of men moving stuff around and setting the room in its most brilliant gold.

“Well that’s another thing I was not told about.” I muttered under my breath, things usually don’t reach my ears until last minute. Continuing on I made my way into the guest suit. Upon entering I could see the largest buffet table ever and crowded around it a few of my closest friends.

“Volstagg, how is that diet going?” I laughed as I could see the plump man that is Volstagg stuff his face with a leg of chicken. He just returned the laugh with a smile, his teeth bearing fleshy bits of chicken. Walking on I passed the remaining of the warriors three.

“Hogun, Fandral, Sif, how are we all this fine day?” I asked as I collected a plate and piled up some food upon it. As usual I spotted Loki sitting in his big fur coated chair, brooding, but tonight he was more broody than usual. Thor came in, booming with laughter.

“My friends! I am glad you are here to celebrate this joyous occasion!” He volleyed as he wrapped his muscled arm around Volstaggs neck and knuckled his head.

“Thor quit the banter and tell us what is going on.” Sif rightly said what we were all thinking.

“Yes, with that racket out there I would think a war was declared!” I laughed as the other joined in.

“I wish, but no, I have better news. Father is finally going to coronate me as king, tomorrow.” He beamed. I know Thor has always aimed to be a great king and has taken the best of every learning opportunity.

“To Thor, may he reign over us and bring…” Hogun began to start a toast raising his goblet, and we all followed, except for Loki.

“More alcohol!” I cried out.

“And feasts!” Volstagg managed to spit out with his mouth full.

“Here, here. To Thor!” Fandral cried out and we all followed, thrusting our goblets into the air and laughing. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Loki getting up from his chair and storming out of the room. Normally I would go after him, but this night belonged to Thor. After the toast we returned to the mini feast.

“Congratulations Thor.” I said as he came over to me.

“Why thank you Liara. I thought you would like to know Enchantress will be spending the night in the cells until she cools down.” I raised my eyebrows.

“I think I should be the one cooling down. Thanks a lot you know, for being there today. Who knows what might of happened…do you think you could have served burnt cow at your feast tomorrow?” I laughed but at the same time seriously thinking about it. “I will be expecting a front row seat tomorrow!” I laughed, Thor copied but suddenly stopped. Thor looked around and immediately looked downcast.

“Where is Loki?” he asked.

“He left a few minutes ago, during the toast.” I replied reading how sad he was at this. He sighed before downing another drink. “It’s gotta be tough on him though. I mean you are brothers, maybe it is just a case of jealousy.” I tried to cheer him up.