Chapter 23- Country Club

Rafe's arm is wrapped tightly around my waist and my head is on his chest so I can hear his even heartbeat.

When I realize that Rafe's right thigh is between my legs, pushing up against my core, I throb.

"Morning," I hear him mutter softly, how does he always know I'm awake?

"Morning, how do you always know when I'm awake?" I ask with a small giggle at the end, my forehead is still against his chest and my arm is draped on top of his waist.

"You think I can't feel you on my thigh? You don't do that in your sleep," Rafe chuckles as he rubs circles on my back while I feel myself go red and I don't say anything back.

Rafe presses his thigh onto me more making me throb again and I clutch his waist.

"I think you should come to the Country Club with me, Topper and Kelce," Rafe says, and not as in a question.

"Hm, I don't know," I say in a joking tone as I look up at Rafe to see him already looking down at me with his eyebrows pulled together.

"Why not?" He sounds offended which makes me laugh.
"I'm joking, Rafe, of course I'll come," I smile as his expression fades, replaced with a small, grateful smile.

I take out my phone and think it would be funny and cute if I take a picture of us right now.

I quickly take a picture of us both and Rafe frowns, in the picture I'm making a silly face- I've blown up my cheeks and widened my eyes while Rafe is looking down at his own phone.

"Mugshot," I smile as I turn off my phone.

"Hey, delete that shit right now," Rafe says as he tries to take my phone.

"Nope," I giggle as Rafe looks frustrated.

"Whatever," He mumbles as he goes back to doing whatever on his phone.

"I know you like it deep down," I smile as his cheeks flush red.

"Fuck off," He mutters.

Later on, when we're both ready it's around 4pm so everyone is back from school and I go up to Sarah's room. I knock twice and she opens the door, when she sees me she smiles with a slight look of disgust making me laugh.

"What do you think of the fit?" I do a 360 turn, I'm wearing Rafe's blue tee that has a slightly worn-away picture of a sunset with his dark navy blue joggers. His joggers keep slipping so I've had to pull the strings as much as possible and tie them to keep them from falling down.

"Horrible. It looks good on you though," Sarah smiles, she's saying it's horrible because it's Rafe's.

"You stink of him," She laughs and I blush.

"He smells so good. Brother or not, you have to admit that he does! I mounted the shirt with his cologne and perfume when he was in the bedroom," I giggle and Sarah smiles.

"Alright, he smells... Okay," Sarah rolls her eyes.

"He smells amazing!" I squeal as if I'm a child.

"Oh my god, please calm down," Sarah laughs as she sits on her.

"Ashley? Are you still coming?" We hear Rafe's voice from the hallway.
"Uh- Yeah!" I tell him and open the door.

"If I find out you're pregnant, then- I don't know, just please don't get prego yet," Sarah whispers.

"Protection comes first," I whisper back and she cringes.

"I didn't ask for the deets," She replies and I laugh, walking over to Rafe.