Chapter 18- First Date

The next morning, I wake up at half 7, I find my grey crop and white shorts, I put on my new trainers that I wore yesterday and straighten my hair.
As soon as I'm ready, I say bye to my mom- My dad isn't here, he's probably with Ward, and quickly walk to the docks.

When I arrive at My Druthers I see Rafe on the stern kneeling and looking inside of something.

"Rafe!" I wave trying to get his attention with my right arm shielding my eyes from the sun as I approach the boat.
When stands up straight and looks toward me, his eyes roam down my body as his eyes light up.

It's surprisingly quite hot today, so I didn't bring a coat, just my purse. I smile as I walk up the stairs to where Rafe is standing.

"Shoes off," He says pointing to my trainers as he walks towards me.
I take off my trainers and socks as he reaches me.

"Hey, you look so good," He says as he pulls me in by my waist while looking down at me.
"You've seen me in this outfit before, Rafe," I laugh as my cheeks flush a bright red colour.
"I know, but I couldn't tell you back then," He smiles as he traces his fingers along the bottom of my crop top.

"Rafe, not here, people might see," I try to swat his hand away feeling like he's about to yank off my shirt.
"Let them," He smirks as I roll my eyes.

"God that's so hot, but I bet I could make you do that for real," He says in my ear as he leans into my neck so that I can't see his face. He's referring to my eye roll and I understand what he means straight away.

"Rafe! I'm not doing anything like that on your family's boat," I feel my whole face go red now as he chuckles and pulls his face away from my neck so I can no longer admire his jawline.

"Besides, I'm on my period, remember?" I smile as I admire his eyes, the way the sun is reflecting off them is making the blue stand out more than me.

"You're forgetting this date is all about you," He grips my waist slightly making me throb.

"I wasn't aware of this," I laugh trying to steer the conversation away from him giving me an orgasm as he undoes the rope from around the cleat.

"Well, it is," He shrugs as he climbs up the ladders to the steering wheel.

I follow him up the ladder and he begins running the boat. As he does, I snake my arms around his shoulders from behind and rest my hands on his chest.

I admire his arms as he turns the wheel and I rest my chin on the top of his head as we drive off into the ocean.

I step away from him, leaning on the railing and I take out my phone to capture the amazing view- And by that, I don't just mean the water.

I slowly pan the camera from the right to the left, Rafe appears in frame so I smile.

"Rafe!" I laugh as Rafe turns around and when he sees the phone he fights a smile. "Oh c'mon, just s small smile," He smiles and to my surprise, it's genuine, he's trying not to smile too much because he wants to keep that guy cool look in case I post this anywhere.

When we're away from land, I put away my phone as Rafe steps away from the wheel and leaves the boat running.

"We should get to the mainland in about 25 minutes," He looks down at me with a slight smile.
"Okay, can we go down now?" I ask not wanting to be up here anymore.
"Sure," He says as I climb down the ladders quickly.

When we reach the bottom, Rafe grabs my waist and pulls me into his hips.
"Rafe-" I gasp and he smirks.
"What? We're alone, and in the middle of the ocean, we can do whatever we want..." He says as he trails his fingers across my stomach and up my shirt.