Chapter 25- Promise

"Oh shit- Sorry," I hear the bedroom door close and I groan.

"Rafe?" I try to turn to face but his arms are wrapped around my
"Hm," He hums.

"Where are we?" I ask and Rafe huffs.
"Topper's bedroom, now shush," He buries his face in my hair and I remember how I sucked his-

"Guys, you gotta go, I've got school bro and I gotta lock up the house," I see Topper walk into the bed in uniform.

"Uh, whatever," Rafe removes his arms from my stomach and sits up, allowing the covers to fall to his hips.

Topper leaves and I turn to Rafe who isn't wearing a shirt, and I realize I'm the one wearing it.

"Why am I in your shirt? We didn't-" I go to ask if we did the deed while drunk, worrying whether we wore a condom or not but Rafe cuts me off.

"No, you stripped because you were hot, and then you fainted, and there was no point trying to shove a dress onto you because I was about to pass out too, so I just put my shirt on you," Rafe says and I sigh in relief.

"Oh, okay," I stand and as my head spins and I nearly fall.
"Are you okay?" Rafe rushes to my side to help me stand and I hold my head.

"Yeah I just, have a really bad headache, and I'm really dizzy," I force a small laugh.

"Get dressed while I get some paracetamol, lock the door while I'm gone," Rafe says so that no one sees me while getting changed as he walks out without his shirt.

I change into my dress and walk out of the bedroom with my purse and Rafe's shirt huddled to my chest. It's his black top with white stripes, I bring it up to my nose to inhale the smell which makes me smile.

"Here," Rafe walks over to me and passes me the paracetamol and a glass of water.

I hand him back his shirt and he puts it on as I sip the water and swallow the tablet.

I hear my phone ping as the last two people leave and Topper, Kelce, Sarah and two other girls come out of a room up the hall.

Baker

Today 00:34am
Can we please talk? Xx

Today 00:36am
Why haven't you been in school? At least come home, your friends have stopped by a few times now and they're worried x

Please come home, I really need to talk to you, it's urgent and not something to discuss over the phone x

Sperm Doner

Come home. We need to talk.

I decide to text my mom and just ignore my dad.

Baker

I'll come home now, I'm sorry for not texting you, are you ok? Xx

Dad hasn't started on you has he x

I frown as I notice the names of my contacts, I only knew I was texting my parents because of the previous texts above.

Baker

Just please come home x

Yeah I will x

"What the hell happened to my contact names?" I mutter and Rafe laughs.