203.Sir's plight

"What! I wanted to buy too! So that we can use our time effectively" Soohyun answered making everyone laugh.

This couple never change!

"You four, you can go inside, but boys" Jieun giggled.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at her questioningly.

"You will be having one hour meeting with your company board members" she told.

"Huh? Sis, you know what tonight is!" Jungkook asked pouting.

"You will be going for more than ten days on your honey moon boys. You have to give some orders to them so they they will not disturb you four" Soohyun, Jieun's husband said.

"Good idea, but not tonight. Tomorrow will be fine" Taehyung and Jungkook said at same time.

"Tonight is Perfect" Jieun giggled.

"You should give your wife's some time to get ready, shouldn't you? And, it will take some time for them to prepare everything." she explained.

"So, why don't you guys attend some meeting and control your temptations for at least one hour" Soohyun told.

*whistle*

Taehyung whistled and Jungkook snickered.

The girls who are hearing them, couldn't help but blush.

"We are all ready for meeting" Jungkook said. "Aren't we Taehyung?"

"Yep. I am ready to even have two hours meeting" he agreed.

"Sis, why don't we take long route, so we can get there by afternoon, without any hurry" Jungkook asked..

'Shameless' Lisa thought as she touched her red cheeks.

"You guys can choose your own route kids. But don't forget to bake some buns" Jungkook's father, Julian Braxton chuckled.

Taehyung who didn't understand the inner meaning looked at Jungkook for explanation.

"They are asking for babies" Jungkook whispered.

"Oh" Taehyung nodded.

As Jungkook's father doesn't know Jennie's medical condition he just said it aloud.

"Not a big deal. I don't want to share Jennie yet...at least for this one year or at most two years" Taehyung whispered back.

"ME too" Jungkook replied.

"But I will leave it for Lali to decide" Jungkook told.

"I am telling, Lisa love children. If you ask her, she will be like come, let's make babies" Taehyung said.

"Hmm....but I wouldn't risk till we are done with white shadows organization. They are vicious and if Lisa is in fragile and sensitive situation it might be a great risk for both the baby and her. I can't loose her again" Jungkook said.

"You don't have to worry about this Kook. Till everything comes back to normal, me and your brother in law decided to shift your companies head quarters to country X and concentrate more on helping you and Lili. I will help you with Council and your brother in law will give you some aid in underworld matters" Jieun told.

"You just gave to keep Eve safe with you and help her to strengthen her power" Jieun told.

"Thanks sis" Jungkook hugged his sister.

"And, don't plan Jungkook. Let the nature take its course." Jieun winked.

...

After everyone went to their own jet's, only Taehyung, Jennie, Lisa and Jungkook are left.