204.A coincidence of missions

Most of them aren't aware of their lady boss and they are clueless about their boss 'love life'.

So they thought that his marriage would be an arranged one to strengthen his family.

But now they understood how wrong their predictions were.

Their sir's plight made them realize that he is in bad mood. So they were extra careful while they attended meeting.

Meanwhile Biyu is totally shocked as she entered the room.

She didn't expect this.

This room is almost as huge as her and Jasper's bedroom. And, in addition to it, this room is totally decorated with roses and the sweet smell wafted her nose.

There were even electrical candles which resembles the actual ones. As she turned off the lights in room, the candles turned on automatically and the fragrance in the room increased.

"Romantic" Biyu commented as she looked around.

Dim lights, sweetness in air and the roses made it more romantic.

The enormous bed is of French theme and the white curtains covered the bed from four sides.

The ceiling is slightly low as it reached the bed and it resembled as if the curtains are coming from ceiling itself.

It looked so surreal in pleasant way.

Biyu couldn't help but got and sit on the bed. She slowly caressed the incredibly comfy mattress.

She felt like she is sitting on the cloud and she is getting engulfed in the smoothness of it.

"So smooth" Biyu thought. She didn't wanted to wake up but enjoy the comfort of bed. However, she didn't wanted the pattern of rose petals to get disturbed.

They are to be saved for later when Jasper and she... *ahem**cough*

Biyu blushed as she thought about it and involuntarily she craned her head upwards.

"My goodness!!!" she exclaimed.

"This is awesome" she gasped as she saw the transparent glass instead of the ceiling.

This glass is only present on the top of bed and from inside our will feel as if the curtains are coming from the sky.

When they sleep, they could see the clouds and the natural moon light will shone on them.

How fantastic and memorable it will be to have their wedding night in the light of moon in the sky.

"This would have took a hell of money to arrange this" Biyu spoke to herself

Getting up from the bed, Biyu realized that half an hour is left for her still.

She have to bath, dress up in some s.e.xy lingerie.

And, Biyu is sure that someone would have arranged the mind blowing dresses for her to wear.

Just like she expected there were many lingerie's in black, red and mixture of both. But it doesn't have any colors expect these.

"Black and red are Jasper's favorite colors" Biyu spoke as she skimmed her hands on the soft and smooth material.

They are silk and satin and all the outfits are transparent. They are very revealing and they can right away wake up the beast in any man.

"Whoever this person is, they must had lot of experience in wearing these" Biyu giggled. And she knows who that person is.

It must be Jasper's one and only sister, Jean.