215.Who actually is Minho?

She wants to see her sister.

"Uncle, can me and Pranpriya go inside and look at Hwasa once. Pranpriya have heard of Hwasa from all of us but she have not met her" Jungkook spoke to uncle Jack casually.

His tone is like as usual. Normal and aloof.

"Of course you can go inside Jungkook. I wish my Hwasa would have met your wife in good condition" uncle Zack told.

"I am sorry for your plight, Mr. Walker. I hope your niece will get well soon" Lisa said.

It took her a hell of courage not to choke on her words and act indifferent.

How much ever she is prepared, Hwasa is still her sister and it make her feel depressed to look at her like this.

But, thanks to Jungkook that he never left her side and have her the energy to face this.

After the brief conversation with Walker family, Jungkook and Lisa walked inside Hwasa's hospital room.

When Brina saw her sister, she couldn't hold her grief anymore.

But her determination to catch the mole, made her to bring the best actor out of her.

Meanwhile, Jungkook looked around, in the idea of finding any secret camera's or voice recorders.

He already asked his team to check for bugs but he simply could t believe anyone at this point.

After crossing all these hurdles he knew better than anyone that this is the peak time.

Their war with white shadow organization and Minho is not too far from now. It is around the corner and Jungkook had his guards up more than before.

But who knows how Minho would come to attack.

They didn't think that he will announce his war by striking his first move on Hwasa Walker.

Jungkook looked at his wife and Lisa looked back at him.

They simply doesn't need words to express their thoughts.

As if their heart and mind connected together, Lisa right away understood what he is trying to tell her.

He doesn't want her to talk anything that would lead Minho to find out their biggest truth.

And, just like expected, Hwasa who was in coma now, isn't totally useless to Minho and his white shadow organization.

Though she is lying there in her vegetative state, she is their own voice transmitter.

That means, whatever others talk in front of Hwasa will be audible to Minho and his tram who are keeping an eye on Bella..... the imposter of Hwasa Walker.

Meanwhile, Minho on the other side is very frustrated and annoyed.

He expected Jungkook and his so call sister to talk something.

But what greeted him is nothing but silence.

Helpless, Minho sent a discreet signal to Taeyong, who is Hwasa's doctor.

That discrete signal is a simple sign asking her to go inside Hwasa's chambers and talk something out of Jungkook and Lisa's mouth.

Meanwhile, Lisa walked towards Hwasa and kept the bouquet on the beside table.

Her eyes are emotionless and her face expressions are indifferent. But only Jungkook knows how much his wife is crying inside.

Leaning towards Hwasa, Lisa told, 'Get well soon, Ms. Hwasa Walker. Your family is very worried about you'