213.Another murder attempt

Soon the screams were heard.

It's not Sehuns' but the girl's. They are shrieking out as they vented the anger that has acc.u.mulated in their heart.

Meanwhile, the people from council looked at their young madam

'She is so cool.' They thought.

After her encounter s with Sehun and Emma, Lisa went to the main room where Jungkook is there.

As Lisa went inside the main office, she saw Jungkook talking to some of the officials in a video conference.

"Yes, I need the best doctor. As for the other matter, check through the database just like how we planned. I am warning you again, I don't want any mishap in this issue" Jungkook was shouting on them, very frustrated.

But as soon as he saw his dearest wife standing at the door way, rather shocked by his outburst, he couldn't do anything but control his anger.

He pinched the space between his eyebrows as he closed his eyes. Trying to control his anger.

The last thing he will do is to make his wife worry and stressed.

"First of all, look into these things and we will talk about other things later" Jungkook quickly ordered his people at other side and ended the conference call before sighing.

"Come here, hon" Jungkook called his wife who is still in daze.

She might have not seen him this angry anytime.

Of course, she will be shocked to see his short temper.

Lisa obliged and went to him before sitting on his lap. As soon as she sn.a.k.e.d her arms around his neck, Jungkook buried his face in her bosom, seeking comfort from his lovely wife.

A frown marred on Lisa's face as she saw him, bewildered.

This might be the first time as well. He never acted this way anytime in their days together.

"Honey, what happened? Why were you asking for best doctors?? Did something happen to anyone" she asked very worried as soon as she remembered his words when she entered the room.

"You look rather tensed too, Jas, please talk something" Lisa asked him after few minutes of silence that has etched between them. There is tension all in the air, emanating from Jungkook.

Meanwhile Jungkook remained silent.

He didn't know how to tell this to his wife.

How could he tell her that her little sister Hwasa Walker met with an accident when coming to country X?

It is all his fault. Everything that happened to Hwasa is his fault.

She was all fine and recuperating in military hospital in country A. She was at least safe!!!

But he is the one who pressurized his brother in law and asked him to persuade Hwasa to come back to country X.

And see what had happened now.

That white shadow organisation has targeted Hwasa and tried to murder her.

Because of this she got hurt on her all again.

This time no one knows what might happen now.

The doctors from country A have already warned him to be careful with Hwasa's head injury.

"Kook, please talk something" Lisa asked, her eyes stinging a little bit.

She couldn't see her husband like this, all sad and tensed.