214.Going to see Hwasa

But he knew how much his wife treasures her sister. And, she will surely cry till her heart breaks. This will create suspicion if Minho has his people somehow planted in inner circle of council.

Jungkook thought to this extent but he failed to think of the aspect in which Hwasa herself could be the mole Minho planted.

Jungkook opened his laptop and started connecting it to the video of Hwasa's hospital room.

His hands even shook with concern for his wife.

Lisa felt even more anxious when she saw how Jungkook is feeling nervous.

As soon as the screen got lift, Lisa leaned forward, towards the laptop screen.

However, the second she saw the figure lying on the bed, motionless and probably dead.

It's....that's....

Isn't it her sister??

But the skinnier and sick version of her beloved sister Hwasa Walker.

"'What happened to her ...." Lisa asked her husband as she held her hand right against her mouth from sobbing.

However, tears ran out of her eyes like a waterfalls as they slowly fell on Jungkook's chest.

This heart clenched when he saw his lovely wife all sad and crying.

This is the first time he saw Lisa losing her composure this much.

He did a right thing by not taking her directly to Hwasa Walker to show his wife.

She would have broken down then and there, probably giving away the biggest suspicion to Minho and his white shadow organization.

Meanwhile, Lisa touched her shaking hands on the screen, as if caressing her sister's face.

She couldn't believe what she is seeing.

She badly hoped that this a dream and next day she wakes, she should be in her husband' s arms well protected while her little sister, Hwasa Walker back in the protection of military of country A.

Lisa started crying harder when she realized that this is not a dream.

Her sister is really lying down in the bed motionless.

Jungkook's eyes stung with tears looking his wife cry till her heart broke.

She hugged him tighter and buried her face on his chest, seeking comfort from him.

"How. ... .how did this happen? What is Hwasa doing in council's hospital rather than being in military?" she asked crying into his chest.

Jungkook rubbed her back to and forth, giving her the support.

However, he didn't feel like he have enough courage to tell his wife that he is the reason for her coma.

Now he understood how much of courage and determination it would have took for Lisa to confess her mistakes.

"Jungkook, talk something, honey. Please don't be silent like yesterday." Lisa cried.

Suddenly, remembering something, Lisa looked at her husband with red and swollen eyes.

Those eyes are enough for Jungkook. Those were like a daggers demanding him to talk.

"Wait, yesterday, in island's secret base, you are talking to others about this matter right?" Lisa asked.

" You sounded as if this isn't a accident but a murder attempt. Jungkook, tell me everything or I am going to find it by my own" Lisa challenged.

Seeing his wife getting angry and impatient, he sighed.