221.Bed rest

After checking on the tiny Jeon in Lisa's stomach, they went back to the mansion.

Jungkook and Lisa took a separate car, so that they can have privacy at least for few more minutes.

Jungkook knows that he will not get his quality time with his wife anymore. As Lisa will be the center of attention for this seven months, he is very well aware of his future.

He will not even get some quality time with her.

Meanwhile.....

Lisa has a beautiful smile on her face as she softly caressed her flat stomach. She couldn't help imagine how she will look with swollen stomach and chubby cheeks.

She closed her eyes peacefully and leaned her head against Jungkook's shoulder. And, as soon he felt her touch, Jungkook wrapped his arms around her protectively and gently pulled her into his lap.

His hands reached for her stomach and he entwined his fingers with his wife's cold ones, softly touching the stomach.

"Hmm... I still can't believe" Jungkook whispered softly as his thoughts drifted to the events awaiting for both of them in future.

One and half year back, he never even imagined that he will fall in love with a girl and get married.

He didn't even think in his dreams that he will become father this soon. Though he is already thirty one, he never thought of even getting into relationship with anyone.

Everything happened so fast, but he never regretted it.

Lisa chuckled and pecked his lips. "Its hard for me to believe it too" she said, burying her face under his chin. "As it's our child, I will protect this little innocent from everything, no matter what the obstacles are" she said looking up at him.

Jungkook couldn't help but feel like his heart will burst out with overwhelming love.

He lifted her chin and fervently crashed his lips against hers.

Soon the kiss became too intense that Jungkook is almost hovering over her, while he continued attacking her lips.

Lisa could just surrender and let him do whatever he wanted and she understood how emotional he is right now.

"I love you honey" he said and then then soothed her swollen lips with his tongue.

Lisa breathed heavily, her chest raising up and down as she leaned on him for support. Right now, she couldn't even muster energy to speak.

Meanwhile the driver didn't understand what's happening behind. He can just guess that their employers are busy in their own world.

However, he could only take them to the mansion.

Meanwhile....

Inside the mansion

Everyone are excitingly waiting for the news as they sat in the living room, eagerly looking at door at least once in a minute.

And, as soon as Jieun came inside, everyone stood, expecting her to answer.

However, Jieun feigned her indifferent face and ignored them before rushing back upstairs.

"What happened to my daughter? She is acting weird" Julian asked.

Soohyun shrugged his shoulders. "Might be disappointed" he guessed.

Scarlett, their daughter looked up at Soohyun. "How is Aunty? Did something happen to her that mom got upset. Ty almost fainted today" she said, pouting.