223.Angry

Her hands reached for his head and she started running her fingers through the locks of his hair as he continued kissing every inch of her stomach.

He simply couldn't control himself whenever he thought about their baby in her tummy. Truth to be told, he actually wanted to make love to her but his sister advised against it for at least a month.

"Kook, I wanted to ask you something" Lisa said all in sudden.

Jungkook hummed, but his lips didn't leave her stomach as his hands started to undo her shirt.

"It's something serious" Lisa said when she noticed his passive response.

"I am listening sweet heart. Go on" Jungkook said but didn't stop his actions.

Truth to be told, he don't want to talk to Lisa about anything that is related to Minho or White shadow organization.

Their conversation will start with simple 'If's and how's' but at last it will reach to the peak and before Jungkook could restrain himself from giving away the information he knows, Lisa would have already gotten the info she needed.

His wife is rather cunning when it comes to words.

Lisa rolled her eyes when she heard his reluctant words.

She figured it out that she don't want to talk to her about any matters.

"Jungkook! I am serious" she said pushing down her shirt back on to her stomach and pulling her knees close to her mid region as she sat down.

Giving him no access to kiss anymore.

"I am not gonna listen to you baby girl. And I am not going to tell you anything. You got it? So, don't lure me to tell you something" Jungkook said as he sat down.

"Sister have already warned you not to take any tension but why are you acting like this" he said angrily.

He is so worried that Lisa will hurt herself. If she miscarry, it will be her who will suffer a lot.

Lisa pouted her lips and her eyes blurred with tears. She glared at him once and turned away, her back facing Jungkook.

She pulled up her blanket and wrapped herself in the blanket.

And it is only when Jungkook realized that he over did his strictness.

Feeling bad, he wrapped his arm around her waist and buried his head into her neck.

"I am sorry" he said.

But Lisa didn't melt down like before.

She pushed him away and tightened her blanket around her body.

"Baby, please listen" Jungkook said as he hugged her from behind.

Lisa narrowed her eyes and pushed him away again.

She was just trying to share her thoughts with him but he didn't even give her a chance to speak!

She understand how afraid he is and that is the reason she stopped even thinking about the matters in her hands. But why is he acting as if she doesn't understand his concerns.

"I am going to sleep in Scarlett's bedroom. She has been insisting me to come but I denied for you. I didn't wanted you to sleep alone but I am leaving now. At least I will have someone to talk with me" Lisa said and stood up.

Before Jungkook could even react she already left their room.

"Shit! I messed up even after I am aware of my wife's temper" Jungkook cursed.