207.I am sorry, Lisa

Yeji blushed a little and looked at her friend. "I am two months pregnant" she said and Hyunjin kissed the side of her forehead.

Taehyung and Jennie looked at each other in shock but smiled genuinely.

"Congrats to you both" they said and Jennie hugged Yeji.

"I am happy for you, girl. You deserve this happiness after what all has happened on your life" she whispered.

"Thank you Jennie. I am at last out of dangers reach so I thought of starting my own family. I was always craving for that and Hwang Hyunjin agreed" she chuckled.

"Hey, I heard what happened with William. Is everything okay with your grandparents now?" Yeji asked.

Jennie nodded her head. "After what has happened they are happy that justice has been done. They are happy now" she told.

"I am happy to hear that." Yeji said.

Meanwhile, Kim Taehyung congratulated Hwang Hyunjin.

"Hwang Hyunjin, I think you are aware of how much Yeji has gone through to get together with you. Cherish her and please do take care of her" Taehyung said.

Hyunjin nodded his head.

"But where is Jungkook and your sister" Hyunjin asked.

.....

Before five minutes...

When Hyunjin and Yeji shared their good news, Jungkook momentarily spaced out.

Soon his face lost all his color and his eyes filled with worry.

He couldn't help but walk out from there.

Meanwhile, Lisa who is very happy with the news looked at Yeji and Jennie who are hugging each other.

Later, she turned around to look at Jungkook but she didn't find him any where.

Frowning, Lisa looked around and saw him near the window. He is visibly worried and scared.

"What happened to him, now" Lisa worriedly thought.

"Jungkook, what happened. Why are you tensed? Is something wrong" she asked.

"Nothing" he said.

"No, Kook. Something is wrong. I could tell just by seeing your eyes" Lisa told as she came and stood across him.

Jungkook sighed. He couldn't hide anything from his wife.

She sometimes read him as if he is open book.

"Come here" he asked and as soon as she came, he hugged her and buried his face in her neck.

"Now, something is seriously wrong" Lisa sighed.

"What happened baby, what's wrong? Aren't you happy that Pranpriya is pregnant" she asked.

Jungkook frowned and nodded his head no.

"Why will I be sad for that? In fact, I am happy that she got her happy life back. She deserves it after these many years of torture and running away" Jungkook said.

"Then what's wrong? As soon as you heard them you are worried" she asked.

"Baby, you shouldn't get angry after what I will tell now. Promise me" he asked his wife, Lisa.

"How could I ever be angry on my cute husband." Lisa said chuckling.

"I doubt that you will keep your words after what I will tell" Jungkook said.