210.Minho's first move

"Its Hwasa. We found her and we even talked to her now. She has actually met with accident and lost her memory. But, she is recuperating in military hospital in country A now. That is the reason they kept her information and whereabouts so confidential" Soohyung said.

"Oh, is she fine now? Lisa will be worried if she will find out" Jungkook said as he glanced at the bedroom door.

"No need to worry Kook. She is good now and I made preparations to bring her back to country X" Soohyung said.

"Hwasa is my friend too, brother in law. Let's ask her to take treatment in our council's hospital." Jungkook said.

Just like Minho said, everyone in council are very close to their family and friends. They are their weakness.

"I will take care of that Jungkook but she doesn't know about Lisa's death too. They didn't tell her because her emotions aren't stable after she got injured badly in one of her mission. Along with this she doesn't remember everything" Soohyung reminded him again.

Jungkook nodded his head. "We will take care of that as well then. Poor Hwasa" he said.

"Wait, brother in law, isn't Hwasa's current mission is related to White shadows organization" he asked again and Soohyung nodded his head.

"That's right. But, she got into accident in that mission itself" Soohyung told.

What can they do?? Even the military Chief of Country A is under Minho and white shadows organization. He is in their grip and he will work according to their preferences.

"Hmm.....it's understandable" Jungkook agreed.

Meanwhile, Lisa walked inside. It's been more than half an hour he went to his study room to talk and she haven't even heard a single sound from inside.

"Kook" she called him, still in her bathrobe and sleepy.

She is waiting for him.

"Hmm..... Lili would have been waiting for you. Go on and enjoy your night" Soohyung, Jungkook's brother in law teased.

"Hwasa will be in country X by day after tomorrow. Try to tell Lisa about her condition. And, we must be careful when we will be handling Hwasa" Jean said.

"All right, thank you sis" Jungkook said and ended the call.

"Something important, hon" Lisa asked as she hugged him and buried her face in his chest.

"Nothing that important love. Why are you not asleep yet...hmm?" Jungkook asked caressing her hair.

"Nightmare again" Lisa pouted.

"Nightmare? It's been months you got one! Are you stressed about something" Jungkook asked, lifting her in his arms.

"I dunno... .. I am not sure why I am tensed." Lisa told.

She frowned, when Jungkook didn't take them to their room but to the kitchen attached to their suite.

He gently placed her on the kitchen island and started boiling milk.

His maternal grandparents have just gave him a herbal medicine that can decrease the stress levels. As they are married and they might try for a child, they thought that stress and tension should be kept in bay.

Given with their professions and current circ.u.mstances, they know that Lisa and Jungkook will be very stressed.

After hearing the milk and adding the powder his grandparents gave him.