• Ch 21

"Are you going to—damn you look like a wreck

"Are you going to—damn you look like a wreck. You sure you wanna go?" Donghyuck opened Hyunji's room to see her dressed and ready for school.
"You got a problem with how I look?" She said to him as she grabbed her bag.

She was wearing a hoodie with some sweat pants, her hair up messily with her hair clip as she had some strands framing her face as she didn't wanna look too crazy and dead.

"You just look funny." He said to her as she glared at him. "I'm kidding I'm kidding you look... decent. Anyways are you sure you're okay enough to go to school?"
She nodded. "Missing another day, especially math? No thank you."
"At least wear a mask."
"I know dipshit."
"Sure you do. Now come on we're gonna be late hurry."
"All because you kept talking."

They walked down the stairs, bickering like usual.
"Quiet you little kids." Minyoung said to them. "Darling, are you sure you wanna go to school today? Why don't you rest up for one more day."
"It's okay mom, I'm okay." She gave her a smile before grabbing a mask out the kitchen drawer.

"If you feel to sick at school, just tell Donghyuck to drop you off at home." Byungho said.
"If that would be the case then there's no point in her going in the first place right?" Donghyuck said.

"Be nice." Minyoung sighed. "Have fun at school, now go before you're late and I get another call."
The twins laughed before saying good bye to their parents.

•••

"HYUNJI!" Daehee ran up to her with a big hug. "You have no idea how boring life is without you." She whined.
Hyunji chuckled. "I don't think you wanna stick to close to me, I'm still sick. And don't you live without me after school and on weekends?"

"This and that is different." Daehee huffed.
"Hyung, I have a question about English." Jisung said to Donghyuck as he walked to him.
"Yeah wassup?"

The 2 began discussing Jisungs question.
"English?" Daehee questioned.
"Mhm. Donghyuck is actually pretty good in that subject." Hyunji nodded.

"It's probably because he was closer to mark than any of us." Jeno said as he walked up to the group.
"Mark?" Hyunji wondered.
"Oh, marks from Canada so he knows English. I'm assuming Donghyuck is better at it than any of us because he spent more time with mark." Jaemin added.

"Well I mean, you're pretty good at English to. I think you're the 2nd best one if we exclude mark." Jeno said to him with a pat on the back.
"What we talking about over here my lovers." Donghyuck said as he put his arm around the other 2 boys.

"About how annoying you are." Jeno said as he took Donghyuck's arms off of him.
"Where's chenle and renjun?" Jisung asked as he looked around.
"Oh, chenle texted us saying he was gonna be a bit late. Renjun... I have no idea. That man does whatever."