• Ch 14

After an hour and a half, Insu had fallen back to sleep

Renjun quietly left the room after turning off his light and closing his door.

He made his way downstairs, and as he made it towards the living room, he didn't expect to see Hyunji sleeping.
Her head was placed on her arms that were on the coffee table while her math book and stuff were around her.

It seems like she was trying to do homework but gave up before sleeping.
Renjun shook his head before sitting across from her as usual and taking her note book and math book to see what she was stuck on.

"She's doing this all wrong..." he looked over her notebook before spotting something. "oh. She actually did this one right." He mumbled to himself quietly before leaving some notes for her when she sees it.

He then looked back at her.
She seemed to be sleeping soundly so he didn't really wanna bother her.

"Really... you couldn't just do it yourself so you just fell asleep?" He said to himself before shaking his head.
He then looked at her. "You sure look like you're dreaming good over there." He said to himself.

He cleaned off the coffee table before grabbing a blanket from upstairs. He then went to where Hyunji was and placed it on her carefully.
"Now I don't know why you thought it'd be a good idea to sleep while sitting when there was a couch right next to you to lie on, but whatever you thought was comfortable." He shook his head before sitting on the couch and putting on one of his shows he's currently watching.

About 2 hours passed and Hyunji woke up to the sudden cry of Insu.
Renjun got scared when she suddenly got up.
"Dude what the fuck—"
"Insu, where's Insu he's crying—"
"I got him don't worry," he got up. "Go back to sleep, you seemed so peaceful." He chuckled before rushing up the stairs.

She then realized that she had just woken up from her nap she didn't mean to take.

Curse you for being so boring that I literally feel asleep.

She glared at her math homework before  sighing as she did a little stretch.

There's when she heard footsteps coming downstairs.
"Jiji here too?"
She looked towards the stairs and saw Renjun coming down with Insu in his arms.

"Hey bubs, how are you feeling?" She walked towards them and touched his forehead with the back of her hand.
He shrugged. "Better."
"That's good, you slept for a pretty long time." She smiled at him.

"Yea I told him already." Renjun said as he walked to the couch.
She stood there with a hum before looking at the time and saw that it was 9.
"Well, it seems like you have everything under control so... would you like me to go home?"

Renjun sat Insu down before looking at her.
"That's up to you. Do you want to?"
She looked at him. "I asked you if you would like me to go home. I didn't ask you to ask me."
"I just don't really care." He shrugged.
She shook her head. "I'll take that as you don't need me to help anymore and I should go." She then started texting Donghyuck to pick her up.