• Ch 31

They got rid of long blue haired renjun way to quickly 😔💔

Hyunji knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open it.
Right when the door opened, she felt a pair of arms around her leg.
"Jiji!!"

Hyunji looked down and smiled as she picked him up. "Hey bubs I missed you." She said as she walked inside the house.
"You guys literally saw each other yesterday." Renjun said as he shut the door and locked it.

"That doesn't matter." She said to him as she placed Insu down on the couch before she put her bag on the counter and took her shoes
Off.
"You really didn't need to come today... I told you I don't have work." Renjun said.

She shrugged. "I just felt like it." She said as she sat next to Insu. "Did he feed you yet."
Insu shook his head, that's when Hyunji looked at renjun in disbelief.
"Hey, I literally just got home like, 20 minutes ago." He defended himself.

She chuckled. "Don't worry Mr Huang, I'm sure whoever watched him earlier today fed him, right Insu?" She looked at him for confirmation.
"Yea! Unle dodo cook me yum food." Insu did a thumbs up.

"Uncle dodo...?"
"It's my Doyoung Hyung. I think you met him at Insu's birthday party." Renjun said to her as he sat down on the couch as well, but on the other end.
"Ohhhh. He came with that other guy uh... taeyong oppa right?"

Renjun nodded his head.
"Speaking of birthdays, when's your birthday?" He asked her.
"You don't know Donghyuck's birthday...?"
"Oh yeah. I forgot you guys were twins." He said as he snapped his finger.
"When's your birthday." She asked.
"March 23rd." He told her.

For a while, renjun and Hyunji were just chatting as Insu was coloring in his coloring book that was on the coffee table.

"No. How did you not cry while watching them part ways? It was so sad." Hyunji said.
"Not really... I mean my eyes watered a bit on the last episode, but either than that... nothing else."

She gasped in disbelief. "What???? I was crying so fucking hard when they put their foot on the barrel and spoke their dreams. I don't know why, but it hit harder because it showed their younger selves too. Like I was a wreck and Donghyuck was just laughing at me."

Renjun chuckled. "I wish I was there to see it."
She rolled her eyes. "My tears are not for enjoyment." She said to him. "Especially when I'm watching a show."
He put his hands up. "Alright alright, sorry." He said with a laugh before getting off the couch and heading to the kitchen.

"Jiji." Insu suddenly said.
"Yes bubs?"
"Jiji, I think I stupid."
That's when all the playfulness she had in her literally just seconds ago, vanished.
This was very sudden and out of the blue.