• Ch 20

"Ma! Hyunji said she's sick

"Ma! Hyunji said she's sick." Donghyuck said as he came down the stairs.
"Sick?" Minyoung stopped cooking before taking her apron off.
"Yea. She said she got a sore throat and stuffy nose and all that."

"Yikes. I hate stuffy noses." Byungho said.
"Your input wasn't needed dear." Minyoung shook her head before heading up the stairs to check on her daughter.
She knocked on her door before hearing a little grunt. "Are you okay? Im gonna come in okay."

She got a hum in response before opening the door and seeing her daughter on her bed curled up under her blanket.
"Donghyuck said you're sick." She sat on her bed.
Hyunji nodded her head. "Sadly..."

Her mother felt her forehead and her cheeks to see how hot she was.
"Okay, you stay home. Let me go see if we have any medicine." Minyoung got off the bed and walked out the room before heading to the bathroom.
That's when she heard another knock on the door.

"Yo yo ji yo." Donghyuck walked in. "I can't believe you're so weak that you caught a cold."
She looked at her brother with a 'are you serious right now..?' Look before looking away.
"I'm joking obviously. How'd you even get sick anyways? Does that mean you're not gonna go babysit Insu this afternoon?"

"Oh fuck." She said with a cough. "I'll just tell Renjun I can't. Anyways why are you here. Don't you have to get going before you'll be late for school."
"Yea yea yea, okay I'm going now. Don't miss me to much because I won't be here to grace you with my loving—"
"Bye Hyuck." She rolled her eyes as he walked out of her room laughing.

"Bye Donghyuck, make sure to drive safely!" Minyoung came back into Hyunji's room. "I got some medicine for you."

After her mother helped her take the medicine and stuff, she fell back to sleep.
It was about like 5 hours later when she finally woke up again since she did wake up around 6am.
Hyunji rubbed her eyes before she grabbed her phone that was on her night stand right next to her.

——

Ren-puke

Hey sorry, I caught a cold and won't be able to watch Insu today...
tomorrow as well

Oh.
Okay.

...
Yea...

Was that all?

Yes..?

Ok.

O...k...🤨
Man you're dry asf

Bleep bleep boop.

Huh?

If that was all
Bye.

Wtf renjun—
Ig...
Omg WAIT COME BACK DONT SAY BYE

..??