• Ch 32

^^That necklace he was wearing is sooo pretty. ^^

"So?"Hyunji looked up from her phone and looked at her twin brother who decided to speak

"So?"
Hyunji looked up from her phone and looked at her twin brother who decided to speak.
"So... what? Huh?" She said confused as they were just on their way to school.

"You and Renjun." He said. "You wouldn't talk about it yesterday and you didn't talk about it this morning. You gotta tell me at some point." He said to her.
"I don't know what you want me to say because there's nothing to tell you." She said before looking back at her phone.

"Oh Ji. There's plenty to tell me. You just don't want to." He chuckled. "For starters... how about you tell me when you first noticed you actually liked the man."
She sighed as she put her phone down on her lap. "Hyuck, I don't know okay." She said.

"Wednesday it was just... I don't know. I mean I think that's when I noticed??" She then thought about it. "All though there have been times before that when my heart would skip a beat." She mumbled to herself.

"What was what?"
"Nothing." She shook her head. "I'm pretty sure it was Wednesday."
"Well what did he do on Wednesday that made you realize you like him."
"Well I guess it was after he said he knows another person who's prettier than this one girl we were talking about." She said without realizing what she just said.

"So you're telling me that you realized you like him after figuring out you were jealous that he finds someone else pretty??"
"Ah—no. That is not—no." She said with a huff as he pulled up to the school parking lot.

He looked at her unconvinced.
"Okay Ji. If that's what you wanna tell yourself." He said as they both got out of the car.
"Oh hey, speak of the devil." Donghyuck waved at someone behind Hyunji, which made her turn around.

"Junnie~" Donghyuck said. "It's pretty rare to meet you in the parking lot."
Renjun sighed. "It's rare for a reason." He said before looking Hyunji. "Good morning."
"Morning." She smiled.

Donghyuck looked at the 2 with a big smile on his face as they were walking towards the school building.

Donghyuck walked in front of them while the 2 were behind him talking about a show that he had no clue about.

They were waiting by their usual spot to wait for the rest of the group, but they were so conversed in there conversation that they didn't realize they were all there.

"It was way to fucking sudden." Renjun said to her.
"I agree!! Like it's the start of season 4 and they killed off one of the main and important characters." She shook her head. "Oh I cried so much by the way. And I cried more when Lucy talked about how when she goes to her apartment, he won't be home with her. It's so heartbreaking." She said.

Renjun nodded. "But at least she's not alone. She has Tamara with her." He said. "Oh!—" he looked at Hyunji. "I also see some action happening between Tim and Lucy. So I was right wasn't I. They do get together."
She shrugged with a smile. "That could just be a friendly thing. And again, I am not telling you anything."