• Ch 1

It was Hyunji's first day at her new school

It was Hyunji's first day at her new school. More specifically, the school her twin brother goes to.
And oddly, their first day of school was on a Thursday.

She use to go to a different school through out her 1st, 2nd and 3rd year, but her parents thought it would be great if the twins went to the same school for the rest of their high school years.

Why did they go to different schools in the first place?
Because somehow, they were able to convince their parents to let it happen since they didn't wanna see each other outside of the house as well. But in reality, the parents didn't really mind their request because the twins were their only children. As long as those 2 were happy, they would listen.

I mean, as long as it wasn't dangerous—

Needless to say, they made them go to the same school at the end, even if it was their senior year.
Seeing them graduate together from the same school was a nice thought to their parents, so they didn't take no for an answer, and the twins didn't really complain all that much either.

I mean, it's not like they hate each other.
It's the opposite actually.
They just... wanted more people to see besides each others faces.
You get tired of your siblings sometimes.
But since it was their senior year, they didn't really care. What could go wrong with going to the same school as your loving twin in your last year of high school?

Hyunji was gonna open the door to her brothers room to wake him up, but he beat her to it right when she leaned in.

"Woah—"

She landed face first on the floor.
"What the hell are you doing in front of my door, Ji." He helped her up.
"I thought you weren't awake yet so I was gonna come wake you up." She rubbed her nose.

"Why would I not be up for the first day of school." He crossed his arms.
"Because you're Lee Donghyuck, that's why." She shook her head. "Very very irresponsible."

He flicked her head.
"Ah—hey!" She chased him down the stairs and around the house.
"Stop running around the house!" Their mother yelled.
"Donghyuck flicked my forehead!"
"She was being annoying."

Their mother sighed. "Just come eat breakfast please."

Donghyuck smiled as he won the argument.

"Just you wait." Hyunji said as she sat down at the kitchen table with her family.
That's when she remembered something.
"Oh right—I found someone I could baby sit." Hyunji said.

"Did you? Where do they live. How old is the baby? Will it be safe? Who is—"
"Dad, chill out for a minute." Hyunji laughed. "And it's a 4 year old little boy. Apparently it's a single parent who needs help. They live around here as well."

Her mother nodded. "Just please remember to be safe okay?"
"I never liked this baby sitting job." Her dad huffed.
"What can I say, babies are just so cute~" Hyunji said with a smile.

"Yeah yeah." Her dad waved his hand in the air.
"Donghyuck, it's your sisters first day at the school you go to so you better show her around, and be nice." Their mother said.

"It's not like she's gonna be a freshman, she's just going to a new school." He said.
"Yea mom, I can show myself around. I don't need this grinch showing me around."
"What did you just—"

"Okay!" Their dad stopped them from arguing. "Donghyuck, take your sister to school please." Their dad said.

"Why do I need to take her?!"
"Because she doesn't have a car."
"I don't want her in the same car with me."

"That's fine, just give me the keys and I'll go without you." She put her hand out.
"In my car? Funny."

"Then problem solved." Their mom laughed. "Be nice to each other, bye my children." She pushed them out the house after they finished their short breakfast.

Donghyuck sighed. "Come on you rat." He then realized something as he got inside the car. "Just know I'm not picking you up and dropping you off to that new house you're sitting at."

"Oh yea? Just tell ma that." She stuck her tongue out.
Donghyuck rolled his eyes before turning on the radio and turning up the music.

~~~

"Woah, this is a big school."
"It's nothing special."

They both got out the car and walked towards the school.
"You can handle yourself from here right?" He said to her.
She rolled her eyes. "Just leave."

And just like that, she was left alone at the front of the school.

Well this is gonna be fun...

She walked in and found her locker.
When she opened it, a paper fell out.

Oh, my schedule.

"New student?"

Hyunji turned to her left and saw a girl with a paper like hers.
"You too?" She waved the paper.
"Yup."

They both laughed.
"Park Daehee." She put out her hand.
"Lee Hyunji." She shook her hand.
"So, why'd you come to this school?" Hyunji asked her.
"Me and my little brother actually just moved around here so I didn't really have a choice." Daehee laughed. "You?"

"My parents thought it would be nice if me and my twin brother went to the same school." Hyunji said. "No idea why." She chuckled.

"Oh, you have a twin? That must be fun!"
"No way in hell is that fun." Hyunji said as she shook her head.
"What class you got first period?"
"Uhh." Hyunji checked her paper. "Math."
"Gross." Daehee said. "Me too."
They both laughed.

"Let's go together?"

Hyunji nodded her head as they both walked to their class.
They arrived and found a table to sit at.

"Looks like we're one of the first people in here." Daehee said. "Oh right—"
Hyunji looked at her.

"I heard some people talking about 'dream'. Apparently dream is a group of guys here who girls are in love with." Daehee said, emphasizing the word, love. "Apparently they're all really good looking."
"Dream? group of guys? What in the world..."Hyunji laughed.

"That's what I was saying." Daehee laughed with her. "If I remember the girls words correctly, there are 7 of them. Or actually—were, 7 of them. I think one of them graduated from here last year."

All of a sudden all the students started coming into the classroom.
"Looks like class is about to start." Hyunji said with a sigh as she hated math with her whole heart.

That's when the bell rang.
"Okay kids, please sit down and take out your things for class." Their teacher said as he walked in.
"My name is Mr Moon, really nice to meet you seniors."

Mr

Mr. moon in da houseee~

How we feeling.
How's the intro to the story ~~

Man it's been a hot minute no?
A whole month lol.
AND NOW HERE WE ARE.

How are you guys though?