• Ch 40

"Where even is the front door

"Where even is the front door. Actually how many damn floors is there." Hyunji quietly said to Siwoo as they were slowly making it down the stairs, them now on another floor, finding the other stair case.

"5 in total. We were on the 4th, so we should be on the 3rd right now." He said back to her.

Damn.
And I thought all this time we were already on the 3rd floor.

"I can't believe he killed her."

Hyunji put her hand out, making sure Siwoo stopped as she heard voices.

"Are you surprised? He's always hated her."
"Well that I know, but I thought that with this new girl, he would've left her alone for awhile."
"Ha! Yeah right. He never has."

Hyunji's blood boiled when she heard their conversation, but when Siwoo placed a hand on her shoulder and shook his head, she sighed.

They waited behind a furniture, waiting for the 2 men to leave.
"Anyways, how's Siwoo."
"I don't know but I don't care. Where even is he anyways? I need him to clean my room."
"What? Me first you fucker."
"Just hurry up. Boss wants us."

They watched as the 2 left the area and into a room, which made Hyunji and Siwoo quickly leave to the other staircase that lead to a level below them.

While they were making their way down slowly and carefully, Hyunji couldn't help but think about their talk.
Have they been making Siwoo do everything for them? If that was the case... how far did they take it?

"Noona." Siwoo said quietly, and she quickly regained focus to see why he called for her.

When he pointed to a door, she had just realized they were finally on the 1st floor.
It was there.
Right there.

The door that lead them to outside.
The door that led them to freedom.

That's when she remembered something.
She looked at her feet, and then looked at Siwoo.

We don't have any fucking shoes.

"Hey! They're gone!"
"Byeol's body is gone too!"
"Shit, everyone start looking!"
"Who the fuck left them alone?!"

Hyunji and Siwoo looked at each other.
"Shit." Hyunji mumbled. "Fuck it, run Siwoo."
With those 2 words, they ran for the front door.

"They're trying to escape! Where the fuck is everyone!?" Someone yelled as they were rushing down the stairs.

"Fucking open!" Siwoo yelled out.
And with his struggles, he finally opened the door.
But when he looked outside, he didn't move.
"Siwoo? Siwoo come on we gotta go!" Hyunji was behind him as she looked back and saw them rushing down to where they were.

That's when she saw someone walk out of a room on the same floor they were on.
"What the hell is going on guys?—" they made eye contact with Hyunji.