• Ch 19

He turned to look at Hyunji

"Did he fucking touch you? Did he fucking lay his hands on you." He saw that one of her cheeks was pink like someone had slapped her.
Hyunji looked at him. This was the first time she's seen him so mad before, and needless to say he sure was scary.

She was gonna shake her head, but then she looked at her wrists. There were indeed marks at how tight he was holding her.

He took noticed where she was looking.
He softly grabbed her hands to look at what that boy had done to her.
"I'm sorry I didn't come sooner... Daehee told me right away but I didn't know where that bitch took you—I swear I came as fast as I could—"

She shook her head with a smile. "Thanks for coming Donghyuck."
"Why's your cheek pink? Did he slap—"
"No it was Hwayoung. She slapped me when I pushed Minjun away."

That's when they heard a groan from behind them.
Donghyuck let her go before walking up too him. "You think you can lay your hands on my sister and leave unscathed?" Donghyuck said as he crouched down to be face to face with him. He then looked at the girl who was trying to attend to Minjun's needs.

"What made you think you could bring my sister to the back of the school so he could do this." He sneered. "You're such a bitch. And I bet it was all because he wanted you to bring her, isn't it. Are you blind? He was literally trying to fucking get with my sister in front of you like what? You're lower than lows. Like you're beyond any words. And the fact you also put your hand on my sister for defending herself? I cannot fucking believe you were trying to help him." He stood up while pulling her up with him. "Get the fuck out of here. If I see you near my sister again, I won't care if you're a girl."

And with that, hwayoung quickly left the scene. well... tried.
When she was gonna pass the corner, she bumped into someone.
"Who the fuck—you! where the fuck is Hyunji you piece of shit—"
"Daehee, calm down."
"Oh shut up Renjun. You're looking for her just like me aren't you?"

Renjun looked at her weirdly. Just a second ago she was whining on how they couldn't find Hyunji and that it was all her fault, now all of a sudden she has this big attitude.

Hwayoung looked at the 2 before looking behind her.
They also looked behind her and saw the other 3 over there.

Daehee didn't let Hwayoung go though.
"Who the hell is that other person over there? Why'd you take Hyunji? What was the reason? Actually," Daehee tightened her grip on the arm she had grabbed to prevent her from running. "What made you think you could just drag her out her like that."

"Let me go you bitch! He said he'd let me go!" Hwayoung tried to get free, but Daehee wasn't budging. "Who?"
"Her ass of a brother—"
"Careful of your word selections." Renjun came to the side of her before placing a hand on her shoulder. "Unless you wanna get fucked up." He looked her in the eyes when she turned her face to him. "Not by me, but the lady who's got a hold of you at this very moment." He said before walking towards Donghyuck and them.