• Ch 23

"Are you still feeling sick

"Are you still feeling sick." Donghyuck opened Hyunji's door.
She moved a bit in her bed before mumbling something incoherently.
"What? Hello earth to Hyunji. It's already 11am." Donghyuck went up to her and took the blanket.

"Ah—" She slowly opened her eyes and saw him. "Ugh." She turned around, showing her back to him before trying to go back to sleep.
"ARE YOU STILL SICK."
"Shut up." She said as she covered her ears. "People are trying to sleep here."
"Yes or no. It's that's simple."

She sighed before opening her eyes a bit and looking at him. "I feel fine right now... I took some medicine and what not and made sure to take care of myself so..." she looked at the blanket in his hand. "Can you give me my blanket now? I'm trying to sleep."
"No no get up. If you feel fine, hurry up and get ready. We're gonna go hang out with the group." He said to her.

"Wha—why so early? I didn't even sign up for this."
"Shhh, no complaints. We have to be there by 1pm so hurry up. I'll be waiting downstairs, we're leaving around 12 something." He said to her before throwing the blanket at her face.
"Ah—" before she could do or say anything, he quickly ran out of her room and shut her door.
"That gremlin." She mumbled to herself as she stretched in her bed before looking at her ceiling.

She then grabbed her phone and looked at the time. Hyunji let out a sigh before getting up from her bed and heading to the bathroom to wash up.
"Hyuck! Where are we going!" She screamed from the bathroom door.
"We're gonna go eat out for lunch. We'll plan the rest from there." He said back to her. "Just hurry up and get ready!"

"Yea yea." She mumbled to herself as she finished up washing her face and brushing her teeth. She went back to her room to find something to wear before doing her makeup and hair at her little vanity.

When she finished, she grabbed her bag before walking down the stairs.
"You just finished? I thought it was gonna take a whole year." Donghyuck said as he looked at what she was wearing. "How are you comfortable in that."
Hyunji scoffed. "I'm very comfortable thank you very much."

Hyunji was wearing these jeans with a white top and a light green looking liked cropped cardigan over it. She paired it with a white necklace and a black bag.

 She paired it with a white necklace and a black bag