• Ch 9

Renjun woke up not really feeling like doing anything, yet he still has to wake up for school

Renjun woke up not really feeling like doing anything, yet he still has to wake up for school... so he did.

It was around 5am.
Renjun had to get Insu to the daycare at least around 6:20, and make it to school before 7 since that's when school starts.

Insu was still asleep so Renjun got ready first.
When he was done he walked into Insu's room to get him ready for daycare.

"Time to get up little dude." Renjun said softly as he shook him.
Insu turned in his sleep as he slowly opened his eyes. "Is it care time?" He asked as he stretched.
"It is, so let's go brush your teeth and stuff." Renjun said as he walked towards the door, but when he turned around he saw Insu with his arms up.

"Baba up please." He said.
Renjun sighed. "I'm not your dad..." he mumbled to himself before walking back to him and picking him up. "What do you want for breakfast?"
"Dino nuggies?"
"Again? You eat it all the time though. Are you sure? I can make you something else." He said as he made it to the bathroom and put Insu down on the stool.

"No baba, I want eat dinos."
"Okay then, I'll make you some Dino nuggets. Now brush your teeth." Renjun rinsed Insu's tooth brush before putting tooth paste on it  and giving it to him.

Insu began to brush his teeth, renjun helping him when he needed it.
"Don't forget your tongue." Renjun said and Insu nodded before brushing it as well.

Renjun helped Insu rinse his mouth and brush before grabbing a face towel and washing Insu's face.
"Okay, come here." Renjun said as he picked him up before walking towards the kitchen.

"Baba, I want 5." Insu said.
"You always say you want 5, but you always eat more than 5." Renjun chuckled before heating up about 8 of them.

After a few minutes the nuggets were ready, so he gave them to Insu along with a cup of water.
"Eat your nuggets, I have to find you a pair of clothes to wear." He said to Insu and he just nodded his head.
"And be careful it's hot!" Renjun said before walking up the stairs and into Insu's room.

He went to the drawer and picked out a simple outfit for Insu.
It was a pair of denim shorts and a regular black t shirt.
Renjun went back downstairs to see him still eating. "Tell me when you're done okay? We have to leave in a bit here." Renjun said as he looked at the time on his phone.

5:40am.

Renjun packed Insu's little backpack with stuff he would usually pack.
It would just be packed with some of Insu's favorite legos, a set of new clothes in case anything happened to the clothes he was wearing, a jacket in case it got a little to chilly, his little stuffed Spider-Man he loves to sleep with when it's nap time over there, and lastly Renjun's phone number in case of anything.