• Ch 29

Hyunji was at her locker as it was the end of the day

Hyunji was at her locker as it was the end of the day. She still had Renjun's jacket on and the headphones, all though it was now connected to her phone.

When she closed her locker and locked the lock, she turned around and saw someone standing there.
That make her jump, but then she quickly realized what was going on before moving the headphones down to her neck.

"Hello againnn~~"
Hyunji looked at her. "Uhm... kiarra... right?"
"Yesss!" She clapped. "I just wanted to say sorry," she chuckled. "Me randomly talking to you at lunch today was pretty weird, huh?"
Hyunji looked at her before nodding.
"Yea, thought so." She laughed.

"But I just wanna let you know I really had no ill intentions. I was just there because I heard what was going on and was gonna step in, but obviously you had it in the bag." She nodded. "But yea, I realize I probably came off as a really weird girl."

Hyunji was still suspicious about her, but she did seem like she was telling the truth. "It's okay don't worry."
Kiarra smiled. "Let me re introduce myself." She stepped back. "Nice to meet you. I'm Moon Kiarra, Mr Moons niece." She smiled.

"Woah for real?" Hyunji was shocked.
"Yea." Kiarra chuckled.
"He sucks."  Hyunji said. "Oh wait—"
"No I get it. Math right?" Kiarra laughed.
"Ugh exactly that." Hyunji complained before she got a text.

She took her phone out and saw that Donghyuck told her to hurry up as he was waiting in the car.
"Oh, I gotta go, but first." Hyunji extended her arm out. "You probably already know, but I'm Lee Hyunji. The famous Donghyuck's sister." She said.

Kiarra chuckled before shaking her hand.
"Very nice to meet you. I don't wanna keep you from leaving now, you can go."
Hyunji smiled. "Nice to meet you too. Bye." Hyunji waved at her before rushing out of the pri—I mean, school.

She got in the car, and right away Donghyuck noticed what she was wearing. "Isn't that... Renjun's jacket?" He then looked at her neck. "And his headphones—woah what's going on."

She rolled her eyes. "Yes these are his." She said to him.
He was gonna say something, but from the look in his eyes, Hyunji knew it was something stupid so she told him to not even think about it.

Donghyuck huffed before bringing up another topic. "Well what took you so long."
Hyunji looked out the window. "That weird girl I talked about at lunch? She came up to me again."

"Wha—the one you went off on before walking away from her??" He said as he started the car before driving out of the pris—I mean, schools parking lot.

"Nooo, the one who randomly came up to me after that happened."
"Oh. Well what did she want?"
"Nothing really. She just said apologized."
"Apologized..? Did she do something to you?" He asked her.
"No no, she was just... it was an weird apology I don't know." Hyunji chuckled. "She just said sorry for suddenly coming up to me and talking to me right after I had to deal with that other person."