• Ch 12

"Baba I want go downstairs

"Baba I want go downstairs." Insu said with a sigh. "What's smell?? I smell yum."
Renjun looked at him as they were in his room watching TV. "Uh... I don't know actually. Are you sure you wanna go downstairs? You don't wanna hangout with me?"

"But baba, we always go down when I wake."
"Today will be different. Besides, it's your birthday~~" Renjun said with a smile.
"Insu birtay!! We do cake cups again?"
"Of course little bud." He patted Insu's head.

"I still want go downstairs baba."
Renjun looked at the time.
It's currently around 2:15pm. They've been upstairs for an hour and a half and renjun was also getting sick of being stuck up there.

"Baba, let's go let's go!" Insu got off the bed and grabbed Renjun's finger to pull him off the bed as well.
"Wait—" Renjun picked him up before placing him back on the bed. "Let me go check something first okay? Stay here and I'll be right back." He said to Insu, and he just nodded his head.

Renjun walked out the room and went downstairs.
He was met with very green decorations around the house, a table filled with food, and the counter with the snacks, plus the cupcakes.

He then saw Hyunji by the cupcakes.
She was decorating some of them.
Renjun watched by the stairs as she was concentrating hard on the dinosaur art she was doing on some of them.

"Having fun?"
"Holy fuck—you scared the hell out of me Renjun—" she placed the icing bag on the counter as she placed a hand to her chest.

"Insu wants to come down here—why are there so many cupcakes with no frosting on them?" Renjun said as he saw the ones to the side.
"Oh, I left them for a little game." She said as she finished up her own cupcakes.

"I wanted to let Insu do his own, but thought it'd be nice if the other people who are coming, could do their own as well so... I left a few." She said as she looked satisfied with her cupcake.

"Also, you can bring bubs down. I'm basically done down here." She said as she finally looked at Renjun.
"Oh okay—"

"Woah!!!!"

Renjun and Hyunji looked at the stairs to see Insu coming down slowly.
"Oh my goodness!!" Insu exclaimed excitedly as he looked around the house.

Renjun looked confused for a second. "Since when did you know how to say that?—"
"Jiji!!!" Insu ran to Hyunji when he saw her.
"Hey bubs." She smiled as she crouched down to give him a hug.

"You here whole time??"
She nodded her head. "I was decorating for your birthday." She said as she poked his stomach lightly. "Do you like it?"
"I like!" He clapped his hands.