• Ch 41

"Dear, don't you think we should wake them up so they can get to school

"Dear, don't you think we should wake them up so they can get to school...?" Minyoung said as she looked at the kids that were taking up the chairs in front of Hyunji's room.

"We should... but I don't really want to." Byungho said with a light laugh.
Minyoung shook her head before softly shaking Donghyuck.

"Donghyuck, you should head home and get going to school."
Donghyuck stirred in his seat before slowly opening his eyes and rubbing it.
He turned his head left, then right, before looking at his parents.

"What time is it...?" He asked as he forget he was in a hospital.
That's when his dad said something to his wife.
"You know what... you're right." She said before looking at Donghyuck. "Never mind, you guys all woke up early to come to the hospital, it's okay if you miss today." She smiled.

"Oh, but I don't know how your friends parents will feel though, so why not wake them up and see what they say?" Byungho said.
Donghyuck nodded his head before yawning.
He then shut his eyes again before falling right back to sleep.

It was like, the conversation he just had with his parents didn't even happen.
He was honestly just half awake and half asleep while it happened.

His mom and dad laughed before looking at each other.
"Well, it's okay. I'll just explain to their parents if they get in trouble." She chuckled. "They all woke up and came to the hospital to make sure our Hyunji was okay... it should be fine if we let them be." Minyoung said, Byungho agreeing with her.

>>>

He stirred in his sleep before abruptly jolting awake.
He looked around his surroundings, and remembered he was in a hospital, waiting for Hyunji to wake up.

He relaxed as he slouched back onto the seat he was sleeping on.

It wasn't a dream...
This is real...
She's actually here...
She safe...
She's back...

Renjun looked at the window that showed Hyunji, fast asleep on the other side.
He took out his phone and saw that it was currently 9am.

He stretched a bit before standing up and stretching some more.
Sleeping while sitting was very uncomfortable.
He turned his head and saw the rest of the group sleeping on the other chairs too, and just laughed.

He took his phone out once more before taking a picture of them.
He laughed at the sight before putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Oh, Renjun,"
Renjun looked to his left and saw Hyunji and Donghyuck's mom.
"Mrs Lee." He did a little bow before standing up straight.
She gave him a smile in return. "No need to be so polite." She said. "Why don't you wash up at your house, get something to eat, and then you can come back." She suggested.

And honestly.
That didn't sound like such a bad idea.
He might even just sleep a bit more on his bed.

But what if hyunji wakes up when I'm gone..?