• Ch 30

"Ugh I'm telling you there's nothing going on

"Ugh I'm telling you there's nothing going on. And what about you and Daehee huh? You guys seem even more suspicious." Hyunji said as her and Donghyuck were talking in the car as they were on their way to school.

"Why are you trying to change the subject? There's no way renjun would just randomly give a girl his jacket and headphones."
"It's called being nice. And it really helped me not focus on the thunder yesterday." She said to him.

"Oh yea. I'm gonna have to thank him for that." That's when Donghyuck remembered what renjun said. "I also need to talk to him."
"About what?"
"Nothing for little kids like you to know." He said to her as they pulled up to the schools parking lot.

"We're the same age. If you're calling me a little kid then you're calling yourself a little kid too." Hyunji rolled her eyes as she and Haechan were walking out of the car and into the school building.
"Excuse me? I'm older than you."
"By 15 minutes only! You're not even older than me."
"Well technically I am... so."

They reached the place where they would wait for the rest of the group, but surprisingly they weren't the first ones there this time.
"What are you guys arguing about."
"Junnie. She won't accept the fact that I'm older than her."
"He's claiming he's older than me by 15 minutes.. I mean it's true, but he's technically not even older. We were born on the same day." She rolled her eyes.
"Yes I was! I was in the world 15 minutes longer than you."

That's when renjun laughed. "He has a point."
"Renjun you're not helping. Not at all."
He chuckled. "Did you finish the art assignment we have to turn in today?"
"Yeah I finished it. Did you?"
He nodded his head.

"Hey yooooooo whats upppppp."
They all looked at who said that before they saw Chenle walking over to them with Jisung and Daehee.
As they were conversing in a conversation with the 3 that just joined them, Hyunji tapped Renjun's shoulder.
"Hm?" He turned around.
"Who's watching Insu today..?"
"Oh. My Hyung and his girlfriend is watching him today."
"Oh. Which one?"

"Well I don't know if you know him, but his name is johnny."
"Oh! I met him at Insu's birthday party. Actually I met his girlfriend. She's the sweetest ever."
"Oh you met Iseul..?"
She nodded. "Very beautiful."

Renjun shrugged. "I don't know. I know someone who looks prettier." He said bluntly.
That's when renjun waved to jaemin and Jeno who was coming over to them, leaving Hyunji thinking.

He thinks... someone is pretty?
Who is she?
How come I don't know who she is.
I thought we were pretty close.
Okay not that close but still..
I wonder who she is to make him say that..
I wanna see what she looks like.
She must be really pretty that renjun had to say that.

"Are you okay?" Renjun said to her which made her snap out of whatever daze she was in.
"Oh... I'm okay." She smiled.
That's when the bell rang.
"Looks like it's time to go!" She said as she grabbed Daehee's arm and dragged her away.