• Ch 24

"Baba help help

"Baba help help." Insu wanted to ride the motorcycle that was apart of a racing game.
"You're to small to ride it by yourself. Let me ride it with you okay?" Renjun picked him up before sitting him down as he joined him.

"You can't ask him if it's okay to join him when you didn't even wait for his answer before sitting with him already." Hyunji laughed as she was standing by the 2.

"Jiji you ride too!" Insu pointed at the motorcycle next to them.
"Sure, but I hope you know I'm not gonna go easy on you bubs. I'm gonna win." She sat down before swiping the card so it could let her play with them.

"We're gonna beat her right." Renjun said to Insu, and he nodded his head.
"Let's win baba!"

When the race started, Hyunji already knew she didn't actually wanna beat Insu.
She was obviously gonna let him win, but she still was trying her best.
Actually she was playing seriously, yet she somehow managed up in last place.

"How did you even—" renjun looked at her screen in disbelief. "They were literally npc's." He said as he took Insu off gently.
"That was rigged. I call hacks." Hyunji huffed before getting off. "I really tried you know."
"That's the sad part." Renjun said.

"Baba, jiji, let's go play that 1." Insu grabbed both of their hands again before rushing off to another game.
"Oh, bubs this isn't a game, this is a Photo Booth." Hyunji said to him.
"Photo... booth? What's that." He asked.
"It's where you take pictures." Renjun said. "Wanna take a picture?" He looked at Insu.

"Yes! Fun! Let's take picture!" He was still holding their hands tightly as they walked in the Photo Booth, Insu being in the middle.
"Okay hold on." Renjun looked and saw that you guys actually had to use money and not the card so he got a 5 dollar bill and put it in before it gave them a count down.

"Okay smile." Renjun said as the photo clicked.
"Another pose! Let's do a funny one." Hyunji said as she and Insu decided to do bunny ears to each other as renjun just did a funny face.
"Last oneee!!" She said as it was counting down once again, and right before it hit 0, she gave a little peck on Insu's cheek.

The photos ended with the machine telling them to step out and to wait for their photos as it was printing and that they can get it outside on the side.

"Jiji gave Insu kiss." He said to renjun. "I got kiss from jiji!" He held his cheek. "Baba get kiss from jiji too?"
That's when renjun coughed a bit. He looked at Hyunji and thanked the lords she didn't hear him.
"No Insu... let's just go look at the photos." Renjun said with a sigh as they went up to where Hyunji was.

"Look at how cute these are! I'm keeping 1 for sure." She said as she let the other 2 see.
"See look! Jiji kiss!" He pointed at the last picture.
"Yes I did." She smiled as she patted his head. "You're just to cute." She said. "Okay where do you wanna go play next—"