• Ch 2

"It's only the first day, so tell me why Mr Moon gave us homework already

"It's only the first day, so tell me why Mr Moon gave us homework already." Daehee complained.

Hyunji giggled. "Don't worry, at least Mr Kim and Mr Lee didn't. And besides, it's lunch time~"
"True that."

Hyunji and Daehee went to go stand in line at the cafeteria. That's when they heard squeals from the girls around them.
"The fuck?" Daehee looked to see what was going on.
"Oh, I think it's the dream people I was telling you about." Daehee said.

Hyunji turned her head to where Daehee was looking.
"I'm pretty sure I heard some girls say their names but I lowkey forgot—"

Daehee and Hyunji's eyes widened when they looked at the group that just walked in the cafeteria.
"Donghyuck?!"
"Jisung?!"

They both looked at each other and started laughing.
"My twin brother I told you about, his name is Lee Donghyuck."
"Park Jisung is my little brother."

They both looked back at the group of boys and back at each other.
"Gross." They said at the same time before laughing again.
"Jisung literally just started his first day here. Why would he even be apart of that." Daehee said.

"I mean, your brother isn't that bad looking."
Daehee looked at Hyunji in disgust. "Do not ever say that again." She faked gagged while Hyunji was laughing.

They both grabbed their trays of food and sat down at a table.
"So is Jisung is a sophomore, Freshman or junior."  Hyunji asked.
"Actually, he skipped a grade so he's a junior. But I mean, technically he is the age of a sophomore." Daehee said as she took a bite of her food. "Ew what the hell—" she spat it out.

"Is it that bad?" Hyunji questioned as she took a small bite.
That was her biggest mistake.
"Okay, never mind." She chugged her water. "It's that bad."

"First they give us homework on our first day AND have the audacity to make the food nasty? What am I gonna eat." Daehee faked cry.

"Noona?"
The 2 girls looked up.

Holy f—he's tall.

"Oh sung, what are you doing here." Daehee asked.
"Oh.. I thought you were crying." He scratched his head.

"Awe, were you worried about your dear sister." Daehee pitched his cheeks.
"Ah—stop it!" He took her hands off. "I'm gonna go.." he went back to the table he sat at.
Hyunji looked at the table he went to and made eye contact with Donghyuck.

He stuck his tongue out at her then turned his head.

That little—