beaten up

Taehyung smirks at jungkook and moves toward him making jungkook stand on the floor and move backward with slow steps..

Jk : t...taehyung p..please listen to me.. It's not what u thinking I was just (shutters badly and backed off until his back touched the wall)

Tae : you was just what little bunny.... Weren't u the one who planned to run away (take steps toward jungkook with dark eyes.. )

Jk : I am sorry please (sobs in fear)

Tae : save this sorry for later... (Going to grab jungkook hand but jungkook jerked it fastly and pushed him Slightly running toward door)

Jungkook was going to step out from the room when he felt a hand on his waist.. and he was on taehyung shoulder.. Taehyung picked up jungkook on his shoulder fastly even though jungkook himself was pretty heavy but taehyung muscles were not joke..and came out from the room with yelling and scared jungkook

Jk : taehyung... Please let me go I am sorry I will not do it.. Daddddd please help me I don't wanna go back please dad.. He will kill me (cry and yell)

Mr jeon was downstairs standing in living room when he saw taehyung coming down stairs with jungkook shoulder who was crying and yelling for him..seeing that mr jeon just rolled his eyes and ignored them

Jk : dad... Please stop him daddddd (yelled but instantly got shut up when taehyung harshly slapped his ass making jungkook sobs in sting feeling)..

Tae : shut your mouth before I stitches it.. (Angrily said and took jungkook out from the house)..

Taehyung made jungkook stand up and pushed him inside the car making him sit on passenger sit.. Meanwhile Tae sat on driver seat and head off the his own.. Jungkook tried to open the car door only to get a mocking and angry chuckled from taehyung..

Tae : no use bunny... This was the last time u ran away. After today u will never even think of it (smirks)

Jungkook : w...wht r u saying taehyung..please let me or go forgive me I will never do something like this p..please (sobs in fear and plead Tae)

Taehyung just ignored him and continued drive..
In the car only taehyung furious face and some sniffs of jungkook could be hear..

After half an hour car stopped in front of taehyung mansion.. Jungkook was sitting buried  his face in his knees.. So he didn't know that they reached.. Taehyung came out from the car and opened the jungkook side door making jungkook look up from the sudden noise..

Jungkook looked up with his red nose and tearful and fearful eyes.. Taehyung held Jungkook hand and dragged him inside the mansion.. He dragged jungkook toward their room ignoring jungkook plead and sobs.

When they reached toward the room one guard was already there Standing...
The guard opened the door and passed taehyung a thin (not so thin) metal rod while bowing making jungkook eyes widened in fear..

Jungkook shakes his hand vigorously in order to get his hand out from taehyung grip but taehyung grip was no joke..

Taehyung entered inside the room with jungkook and rod. guard left leaving them both..taehyung pushed jungkook harshly on floor.. Making jungkook cry out in sudden pain in his knees and elbow..

Tae : remove your clothes... (Glares at jungkook)

Jungkook : taehyung please have some mercy.. I am sorry please (cries)... Please taehyung I am sorry for everything (folds his hand in front of taehyung)....

Tae : are u removing or should I do it (dark eyes looking into jungkook soul)...

Jk : taehyung..... Please forgive me (holds taehyung leg)..

Tae : fine.. I will remove it by myself (held jungkook hand and make him stood up)

Jk : ... No no I will remove it (wipes his falling tears from which little floor also socked)..

Jungkook started to remove his clothes slowly slowly... First he took off his shirt leaving himself upper naked.. And looked down in shame seeing taehyung predator eyes on his body...

Jungkook reached his hand toward the side of pant before looking at taehyung with pleading gaze with teary eyes only to get a deep glare.. Jungkook removed his pants with shivering hands leaving himself in boxer only...

Taehyung looked from up to down at jungkook and smirked at him

Tae : nice body.. But unfortunately not for much time (chuckled and again pushed jungkook on floor harshly)...

Taehyung picked metal rod up and gave a hit on jungkook leg making him cry out in pain...

Jungkook : ahhhhhhh taehyung stop.... (Cries and put his hand in front of him as a shield)..

Tae : today I will break your leg.. So next time you think thousands times before taking any stupid step (smirks evily and again hit jungkook harshly on leg)

Jungkook cried in pain.. And tried to cover himself or fold... Only to get hit on his hands stomach face and arms...

Taehyung continue hitting jungkook harshly making jungkook cry and plead... When jungkook saw there is nothing he can do so he silently laid on floor getting hits and continue crying loudly...

Tae : tell me jungkook will do it again.. (Hit) should I also burn your leg (hit).. How(hit) dare (hit) you to do it (hit).. I told (hit).. You that u can never (hit) leave from (hit) here (hit)..i said answer me.. (Wipes sweat from his forehead)

Jungkook : I......will never ahhhhh ahhhhha do it again ahhhh please mercy... Ahhahhahaaaaaaa mmmmhhhhh ahhhhhhh~~~~~~~ahhh~stop..   (Begs and start losing conscious)

Jungkook started losing unconscious. His cheek were pressed on the floor ,face facing the wall .his eyes full of tears made everything blurry and then suddenly some scenario came in front of eyes...

Flashback ::::::::

?? : ahhhh jungkook stop please.. Ahhh I am sorry I will never do this again ahhhh j..jungkook (the boys cried hardly and plead but jungkook continued beating him mercilessly with his belt)..

Jk : how dare you bitch...how dare u to complain your dad about me.. (Hit) do I look (hit) stupid to you..... You fucking slut (hit harshly making the boy cries loudly)..... Let me show your what happened when u mess with jeon jungkook (starts beating the boy harshly making him unconscious)...

?? : I....i am sorry please ahhh leave me.. Ahhhhhh dad save me ahhhh.......

Flashback end ::::::::

Jungkook blinked his tearful blurry eyes to clean the flashback scenario.. And lastly mumbled some words before losing his unconscious

Jk : I was not at fault (mumbles and faint)

Taehyung finally stopped after 15 mins, when he saw jungkook getting unconscious. He throwed the rod on floor hardly making jungkook slightly flinched even in his unconscious state.
Taehyung wipes his face sweat by his hand and took a look toward jungkook body..

There were bruises on jungkook arm stomach and face.. His elbow were injured and bleeding... And his thighs (omg).. His thighs were bruised up badly..they turned dark blue due to hard hit and there were some cuts too due to sharp end of rod.. His knees were also bleeding slightly and his ankle was looking broken.. Even though they were not.. Lastly jungkook foot were too blue.. Due to hits

Taehyung looked at lifeless jungkook last time and went out from the room leaving jk on the cold floor...