i love you🔞

Jungkook got sudden worry seeing tae like that so he slowly went closer to him and said

Jungkook : taehyung are you okay (concern)

Tae : w...water hot jungkook (huffs)

Jungkook : t..taehyung you okayy (gulps)

Tae : hurts.... (Deep painful voice)

Jungkook : w..wait let me get water for you (saying that jungkook went to take water from kitchen)

He came back with a glass of water and gave taehyung...

Taehyung took the water with shivering hands and drank it in a one go even spilling some on his clothes..

Taehyung then threw the glass on floor harshly making jungkook flinched by his sudden action..

Jungkook : t...taehyung what happened. Why are you looking so mess (gulps)

Tae : j..jungkook it's hurt.. I am hurting (tears gathered in his eyes and he started rubbing his body harshly)

Jungkook : w...where it hurts tae (softly asked and held tae both hand to stop him for hurting himself)

Tae : everywhere.. It's hurting my whole body help me (sobs)...

Jungkook carefully touched tae forehead and found him burning..

Jungkook : oh god.. Tae you have fever.. We need to go to doctor.. (Stand up but taehyung pulled him on couch and hugged him tightly rubbing his body on jungkook one)

Jungkook : t...taehyung stop (tried to push tae but tae more strongly held him continue doing that burrying his face in jungkook neck making him uncomfortable)

Taehyung : ahhhhh j..jungkook mmh (moans when their croach grinds together)..

Taehyung started to leave wet kisses on his neck making jungkook tried to jiggle out from his grip...

Jungkook : t...taehyung stop don't.. Ahhh (scream little when taehyung bit on his neck leaving a mark)

Taehyung : hurts.. Hurts.. (Sucked on jk neck making him cry little)

Jungkook : p...please stop taehyung.. Ahhh tae... I SAID STOP (yelled harshly and pulled back from his neck by holding his both shoulder)

The moment jungkook pulled back taehyung harshly, sobs started to left from tae mouth loudly making jungkook heart little clench..

Jungkook : t...taehyung hey hey stop crying what happened (cupped tae cheeks making him look up)

Taehyung : hurts...

Jungkook slightly caressed his cheek and softly smiled at him before saying..

Jungkook : tell me where it hurts..what happened why are you crying.. And what's with your this messy look (softly asked because it was second time taehyung was looking this vulnerable and that's hurted jungkook after all he realized that he is in love with tae)

Taehyung leaned in jungkook touch and sniffs before saying..
Tae : hurts here.. (Points at his nipple and croach making jungkook little red)

Jungkook : w..what but why

Tae : she drugged me.. (Sobs).. She tried to touch me I hate it. She said she will make you hate me. Look she did this (points at his neck making jungkook look at it)

Finally jungkook noticed tae neck which had lipstick mark and a dark bruise.. Jungkook jaw clenched seeing that

Jungkook : who is she.. Who drugged you tell me