orphanage

After sometime they reached at certain orphanage.

Tae : jungkook we are here (opened the seatbelt)

Jungkook too unlocked his belt and opened the door with excitement..

Both came outside and stood in front of the big gate of orphanage. There was written blossom in bold letters beautifully.

Jungkook smiled and ran inside making tae shock by his unknown happiness.

Tae too followed him inside..

Jungkook directly went toward play ground region. He smiled and looked at kids with so much happiness. Taehyung too came and stood beside him looking at jungkook

Jungkook was looking everywhere when suddenly a voice came and a kid came running to him yelling *hyungieeeeee*

Jungkook smiled widely listening this voice and turned toward the kid. He smiled whole heartily seeing the kid running to him. He opened his arms widely and sat on ground on his knees.

The kid fastly ran and jumped in jungkook arms , Hugging him and circling his neck.

? : hyungie.... Why did u came this late (pout and tears gathered up in his eyes)

Jungkook : awww my hanie is good boy.. No cry (wipes the baby tears and kissed his whole face)

Hanie : you didn't came to meet hanie. You know hanie was mishing you. You are shoo meanie (pout)

Jungkook : sorry my Cutiepie my bubbu.. You know hyungie was too busy. I too missed you (blinks his eyes cutely)

Taehyung was looking to both of them adoring. He smiled internally at jungkook acting all cute at baby

Tae mind :

How much I wanted it to be real not with this fakeness of me. How much I want that you wouldn't have never hurt my baby so today you were not suffering this all.. And how much I want a real happy family with you.. But you ruined everything jungkook.. Everything

He was looking at them until a voice make him come back in his senses..

Hanie : fine.. Hanie is good boy so hanie forgives you.. Btw who is this hyungie with you (points at tae)

Jungkook : ahm...he is (shutters)

Tae : hello baby.. I am taehyung. Your this hyungie (points at jk) is my husband. And I am his husband (smiles)

Hanie : (gasps cutely).. Hyungie (looks at jk) you married without inviting me... You betrayed me, a cute boy like me.. How can you

Jungkook : ha..hanie baby listen actually (cutt of by tae)

Tae : aww hanie.. It's not like that bub. Actually you know na your hyungie is very nice person so your hyungie also had many enemies. So your hyungie need a husband who could protect him. So that's why I married him soon. No one was in our marraige you know secret (winks at hanie making him giggle)

Hanie : means you fight with my hyungie enemies.. Dishoom dishoom (cutely said)

Tae : yess yess... Dishoom dishoom (laughs)

Jungkook : .. No one is hurts me more than you (mumbles sadly)

Tae : hm.. Did u say something (looks at jk)

Jungkook : no I am going inside meeting to other kids and teacher.. U can stay here

Tae : oh.. Okay till then we will spent time (mension himself and hanie)

Jungkook nodded , handed hanie to tae and went inside orphanage..

Jungkook went inside leaving hanie and tae..

Tae : let's go baby.. We will talk more about each other..

Hanie : yeshh yeshhhhh.. Let's go hyungie..

Then both talked so much.. Hanie told taehyung that how jungkook used to come to meet hanie on every weekend. How much jungkook loves him. He told taehyung that his uncle aunt left him here and from then jungkook is the one who took care of him because he was very silent kid..

Otherside jungkook met all teachers and kids.. Whom he knew. He was so happy from inside today.

He came outside toward playground area and saw hanie and taehyung playing... How hanie was looking so happy and taehyung was tickling him. Then hanie pushed taehyung and ran away. Taehyung too laughed and followed him..

This was the first time when jungkook saw taehyung boxy smile.. And he swear that taehyung has the most adorable smile.

Jungkook mind ::

How much I wanted it all to be real.. No one loved me ever. When I first saw you I found you very attractive and handsome. May be I was in anger but I was personally flat on you. But then you broke my every thought on wedding day night. You hurted me. You broke me. May be I was wrong somewhere. But I never wanted this. How much I wish that this would be you with me.. But u r monster with me a monster. (Sadly smiles and wiped tear from the corner of his eyes)

Then both left after playing and talking with hanie and meeting with each other.