mood swings

A human bunny was roaming in living room with big belly, puffing his face and flaring his nose like he is very angry.. And jimin,hobi were sitting on the couch waiting to see the upcoming drama.

Soon main door gate opened and a man came inside with low head holding his bag knowing the situation he is in right now..

?? : b..baby (shutted up when other yelled making him flinch)

Jungkook : what's the time right now? (Frowns)

Taehyung : 10 pm (lowly said)

Jungkook : and where were you till this late? (Cross his arms)

Taehyung : you know that love.. I was in office only (licks his lips feeling nervous)

Jungkook : in office or with that bitch (yelled Loudly)

Taehyung : baby I swear I was in office. What bitch are you talking about (makes crying face)

Jungkook : oh really then what's this..

Jungkook picks up taehyung shirt which was on couch and showed him..

Taehyung confusedly look at it and frowns feeling confuse..
Taehyung : baby this is shirt I guess (nervously said)

Jungkook : Kim taehyung I know it's a damn shirt..look on the collar there's a fucking hair of a woman.. (Throws the shirt on taehyung)

Taehyung : b..baby that's your hair ( looks at the shirt and then said to make jungkook understand who was glaring at him in anger)

Jungkook : what do you take me as huhh.. A blind. Do you think I have grey hairs. Tell me truly who's that old witch with whom you are cheating on me. I am fucking pregnant with your baby by 8 months and you are cheating on me.. (Screamed and glares at him)

Taehyung : love I swear on you I am not cheating on you

Taehyung : love I swear on you I am not cheating on you. I will die before doing that. Trust me please (desperately said to make jungkook understand)

Taehyung then looked at jimin and hobi who was on couch enjoying drama. He looked at jimin with side eyes pleaded through eyes to save himself from angry bunny.

But jimin gave him look saying "that I told you to not come home today on message. So tolerate now " Which left tae having a disbelief face..

Jungkook : what are you signing with your eyes to jimin and hobi? Huhh!!!! Now answer me.. Whose hair is this? before I pluck your hairs out making you bald.. (Taps his foot on floor expecting an answer)

Taehyung : baby have mercy on your poor husband. You know how much I love you even if you got so many weight and walks like penguin..how can you.... (Widened his eyes realizing what he blabbered)

Jimin and hobi closed their ears and taehyung closed his eyes to save himself from angry bunny who was glaring at him like he will murder him and flares could be seen coming from his nose and ears like pressure cooker....