breaking and reuniting

Jungkook legs got jelly listening it all.. His breath got heavy and stomach starts churning feeling butterflies.... He was hated it all yet loving it.. He wanted to run but stay too.. Taehyung deep loving voice was doing something with him...

Taehyung : please never think I hate you.. It's hurt to see you like this. I never hate, infact I hate myself that I feel this all.. I hate that soon that day is not far when I will not able to control myself. I don't wanna lose control jungkook.. I don't. I don't want my family to hate me. My jiminaa will hate me for this. I love him so much I can't see hatred in his eyes.. I feel so broke thinking this all.. (Cracked voice)... I want to stop this feeling please.....

Jungkook finally came out from his loving world when he listened this all..

Tears which was stopped eventually again started to fill in his eyes.. Listening taehyung breaking voice was hurting me but can he do something no.. He knew how much tae loves jimin and he also knew that he can do anything for his family.....

His mind gone blank at the moment when he listening tae saying that he doesn't want his family to hate him. He can't tolerate jimin hatred. And that was the proof no matter what happens taehyung can never be his.

So jungkook did what he should have done.. He slightly pushed tae back and came out from his grip. Jungkook turned back looking at tae hurt breaking face before saying..

Jungkook : jimin will never hate you.. I have made everyone life hell.. And I will make it right.. (Cups tae face) I will never let you do this sin..

And only taehyung knew that how much he wanted to tell that no his love is not sin.. He loves jungkook but he is tied up.. He can't do it. He forgave jungkook, he loves jungkook but he can't accept jungkook.. Tae looks at jungkook with teary eyes...

Jungkook : everything will be fine.. You, me, they.. I Promise you (attached his forehead with tae).... No one will be say that you are husband of your brother culprit. I am sorry for everything
Both cry out in agony... And stay sometime like that.. Both of their breaths were hitting on their face, and tears falling on the floor...

Finally jungkook gathered some courage and pulled back.. He last time wiped tae tears and left from there crying in his room..

Taehyung too fell on the floor.. He doesn't know what jungkook meant by his all words but that was too painful.. The look in the jungkook eyes was something different.. He was sure about something.. His eyes were full of confidence. And that made tae scared. He doesn't want anything more bad. He can't lose jungkook no definitely he is not ready..

Taehyung was going to follow jungkook but stopped when an urgent call came. He wanted to talk to jungkook, to comfort him but the call was from rm side and he couldn't deny it so he left.. He left to office with a made up mind that he will definitely talk to jungkook after binding up his work as soon as he can.

With jungkook :

He ran and came inside his room locking it and falling on the bed crying..

Jungkook : (cry)... It hurts mom it hurts... Why can't I love him, why can't he loves me... I am alone I want you mom. (Burry his face in pillow and let out all his emotions).. He is not wrong how can he love a person like me..he is hurt too but he has his family mom and I don't have anyone. He said his family will hate him if he will love me but what about me.. Am I not his husband. He doesn't count me in his family......

Jungkook sat up on the bed and started throwing things here and there.. He messed up all the bed sheet and let out a painful scream........ Fuckkkkkkkkkkk... Why just why (breaking voice)... I am tired. But I promised him mom I will make everything alright. Whatever I messed up I am gonna clean it.. (Sobs)..... But it hurts to even think about.. I fell in love mom.. It can't be possible.. His tears affect me. I could see him he was breaking from inside. I don't wanna leave him.. I love him (cry)... I love him (sobs)

With kaihope :

Kai and hope both spent a day together laughing roaming around. Hobi was so happy seeing kai behaviour towards him. Kai gave him the happiness which he always wanted from his partner. They went to amusement park, for movie and everything which hobi likes..

It was memorable day for hobi and for kai it was the best day because his love was with him. He was enjoying so much seeing hobi happy..

It was evening time when kai took hobi at special place.. They were in car and hobi was whinning cutely because kai wasn't telling him anything...

After a while car stopped and kai gave hobi a blindfold..

Hobi : what's this for (frowns)

Kai : take it na sweetheart.. I have soecial surpise for you..

Hobi : but kai it was your last day here I should be the one giving surpise (pout)

Kai : you are here with me.. This is the surpise for me. I don't want anything sweetheart (pecks hobi back of his hand making his cheek beet root red)
Kai smiled and hobi adorable pink cheeks and made him wear blindfold..
Kai took him out of the car carefully.. Then held hobi hand and started to take him somewhere..

Hobi : kai... Where are we.. I wanna remove it (whins)

Kai : patience my hoba patience..

After a minute of walking both reached somewhere.. Suddenly Kai left hobi hand and went somewhere leaving him alone making hobi scared

Hobi : k..kai where are you.. Kai (looks around)... Kai am scared I am opening it.. Kai (yelled little)

Not getting any response.. Hobi heartbeats got fast and he got anxious.. Suddenly presence of kai left.. So without wasting any time he removed the blindfold and his widened by the place.. It was perfect dream date for anyone..
Hobi got shocked and looked around finding kai.. He turned around and saw Kai sitting on his knees with a ring.
Hobi : k...kai (shocked)

Kai : please please please baby don't get mad at me.. If you want to beat me then do it later but I can't control anymore hoba.. I love you so much from day I saw you. You're perfect love. You made me fall for you deeply. Even after what I did with you, you gave me chance and became my bestest friends. But I could never control my feelings towards you. You made me happy love. Please dont reject me sweetheart

Hobi : I....i don't know what to say it's just (shutters)

Kai : I know it was too much sudden but I am going back and I just can't leave this chance now... Please love accept me (soft voice)

Hobi : kai my h..hyungs (nervous as fuck)
Kai : I know you are worried about them but trust me they will accept me. They accepted suga hyung too na.. Please hobi
Then Hobi finally realized that of course taehyung accepted suga too then why will he not accept Kai.. He was just worried

Without wasting any time.. Hobi made Kai stand up and hugged him tightly while crying......

Kai : baby... (Worried voice listening hobi sobs)...why are you crying baby.. Did I do wrong.. Please sorry don't cry

Hobi : shut up silly.. I am just so happy.. And I love you toooooooooo (looks at kai face which was shocked)

Kai : really... (Shiny eyes)
Hobi nodded.....

Kai : oh my god thank you baby.. Thank you (pecks hobi forehead and cheeks making hobi laugh)
Both were so happy not knowing that here their bond is reuniting and there someone bond is breaking..