close yet far

At night :::::

At night jungkook made dinner and surprisingly everyone ate it without a word even hobi.

After everyone done, they stood up and started to left. When tae was going to left too jungkook stopped him..

Jungkook : t..taehyung (slow voice)

Tae just stood there waiting for him to continue.

Jungkook : (jungkook wanted to ask how was he day and all but couldn't bring himself out to ask that so he said whatever came in his mouth that time).... Canigotosleepnow

Tae : do u think I understand alien language (stern voice)

Jungkook : huhh (confused)

Tae : say slowly whatever you want (looks at jungkook face which was kinda nervous)

Jungkook : can I go to sleep now (slow voice)

Tae : yeah of course.. Why r u asking me this (frown)

Jungkook : no I mean I was maid here so I thought to ask first (low voice)
It would be lie if we say tae heart didn't clench on his words but before he say something hobi came there and said with his cold and rude voice...

Hobi : you can't....

Tae and jungkook both looked at hobi with his sudden presence

Tae : hobi.. What happened
Hobi : nothing hyung.. And you (points at jk) if u will sleep then who gonna do the laundry.

Tae : hobi... But we don't do laundry at home (soft voice)

Hobi : no hyung.. From now on he will do the laundry so go jungkook
Jungkook was going to left but stopped when tae said...

Tae : hoba baby.. He will do that tomorrow it's already too late.. (Soft voice to make hobi understand)

Hobi : I dont care hyung.. I don't have clothes for tomorrow. And don't support him (glares at tae slightly)

Tae : but hoba
(Cutt of by jungkook)

Jungkook : it's okay taehyung I will do it (softly said and left)

Hobi scoffed.. And left too
Taehyung also left with a heavy heart.

It was already 2 am of night and jungkook was in master bathroom Washing clothes.

His back was aching, head was paining but does he had option obviously no...
He continued doing that with teary eyes because he was in pain.

And whole night jungkook didn't sleep because he completed his work at 5 am and after that he couldn't get any sleep due to pain in his body..

But but but, did he know that beside him there was someone too who didn't sleep whole night, who was standing in front of bathroom looking at him secretly.

Taehyung yeah taehyung.. He didn't sleep whole night, jungkook thoughts were making him restless and he heart was aching thinking that he can't do anything so he stood there whole night accepting it as his fate.

Next morning :::

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully because finally at 7 his eyes got close and he was able to sleep.

But that too was break by hobi was came there and poured a glass of water on his face...

Jungkook got up by sudden feel of cold on his face and looked at hobi after wiping his face hurriedly.

Jungkook : h....i mean sir

Hobi : look what time is it.. It's 8:39 you stupid.. Hyungs has to go office and here you sleeping peacefully... (Yelled and finally took a look at jungkook face)