love making🔞

Taehyung roamed his whole tongue on jungkook lips making them salivated. He nibbled his teeth on jungkook lips making him let out little whins and opening the mouth. Tae took the chance and entered his tongue inside tasting each and every corner of the jungkook mouth..

Jungkook was trying to follow tae pace but tae was too deep so jungkook let tae taking over and he just lied and took what tae was giving him..

After 5 minutes of kissing when finally jungkook started to feel his breath lighten he tapped on tae shoulder and tried to make him back off.. But tae was too in kissing that he didn't notice..

Jungkook : t....tae ahmmm mmmmmm s..stop (mumbles)

Taehyung finally backed off and gulped looking at jungkook. Because he was looking so heavenly. Jungkook doe eyes, cheeks flushed red and those small cherry lips swollen. Tae tried to control himself but end up losing it.

Jungkook : w...what (embarrassed face)

Tae : you are mine... (Deeply stares at jk)

Jungkook : huh...... (Confuse)

Tae said nothing and opened jungkook shirt fastly who started to looking away in shyness.. Tae opened his shirt and then removed his pant.

Taehyung looked at jungkook body like geek and drool could be seen on his lips.. he got mesmerized by jungkook hotness. His eyes roamed on his body. First those sharp af collarbones which were inviting him to mark them, then those pink brownie buds which were looking so tasty that he just wanted to devour them and then lastly those light abs with damn tiny waist. Taehyung just wanted to hold that waist and ram inside jungkook whole night....

Tae : beautiful (whispers but jungkook heard it anyway and blushed)

Tae couldn't control himself more so he latched on jungkook neck.. Biting, sucking and marking like his own territory.. Jungkook held tae hairs and moaned feeling those sucks on his neck. Everytime tae tongue played with his neck, that left a shivers in his body.
Taehyung made some dark red hickies and travelled down toward jungkook buds.. Taehyung licked his lips and took right nipple in his mouth and his hand eventually held the other one squeezing between thumb and forefinger...

Jungkook : ahhhh mmm hhh... Ahhh taehyung d..don't bite they are s..sensitive mmmhh

(Maons and closed his both legs due to tingling sensation in his body)

Tae smirks circled his tongue on his lips, licking from up to down and biting in between making jungkook shakes from pleasure..

Finally after satisfying himself tae left the nipple and stopped pinching other one which was red and hard due to continues torture..

Jungkook was so in pleasure that he didn't realize when taehyung held his waistband of pant and boxer together and pulled them down in one go..

Jungkook finally looked at tae feeling the sudden jerk.. And his eyes widened and cheeks got heaten up seeing taehyung staring at his lower part with lust filled eyes...

Jungkook : ahhhhhhh... (Put hand on his face due to shyness)

Taehyung darkly chuckled and tried to remove jungkook hand saying "show me your pretty face baby.. Show me your expression when I will ruin you.."

Jungkook : s...stop (fumbles words due to hand pressing on his face)

Taehyung didn't say anything and smirked..

He lowered his head down and forcefully spread jungkook legs which were tightly closed making jungkook gasped and removed the hands from his face...

Taehyung suddenly gave a long strip of lick from bottom of balls to top of jungkook cute pink dick....