he left me💔

After half an hour ::::::

Jungkook was done cooking. He took out his apron and looked at the time.. There was still half an hour for lunch so he thought to sit as his back was paining as he didn't pay attention to that but now the pain was slowly increasing, but then something clicked in his mind.

Jungkook mind : oh yeah jimin can't walk right now. So he need food in his room. Tae will feed him, I guess I should give him food after that when hobi will come, they both will eat. I am hungry too (pout) Let's eat after this ..

Then jungkook prepared light vegetable soup. And make a plate of food for jimin. After making a plate he picked it up and left toward jimin room to give taehyung food.

.................

Jungkook was now standing in front of room. He knocked slightly but taehyung didn't came outside..so he knocked again but this time too tae didn't respond. He sighed and thought to knock little hardly as he was getting tired standing because of back pain.

So taking a deep breath he again knocked but hardly. He bite his lips in nervousness not getting any response.

Jungkook mind : I guess taehyung might sleeping. I can't stand anymore. I guess now I don't have option left rather than going inside.. Jimin is also sleeping I will just go and put the plate on table and will wake tae up.. (Sighed) yeah it's fine I think

So he took a deep breath and entered inside slowly. He found jimin sleeping and then he looked around not finding anyone but then his eyes went on washroom so he understood tae is in there that's why didn't open the door.

Jungkook slowly tiptoed and went toward the table placing beside couch. He bent down hissing little and put the plate without making any noise. After putting the plate he took a breath of relief and turned to go but what he didn't notice was water on floor which spilled by tae that's why tae was in washroom changing his clothes.

Jungkook took a step only to lose his balance and fell on floor harshly on his bum. But to take a support while slipping he tried to held something only to get a hold of table cloth which got pulled by him and all food fell along on the floor breaking the plate causing a loud noise of his and plate falling.

Plate shattered in pieces and tears came in jungkook eyes because of pain but due to all this jimin woke up flinching and looked around.

Taehyung too listened noise and hurriedly changed his tshirt for coming out side.. Meanwhile hobi too entered the house and that time and he also heard noises from upstairs.

Jimin breath hitched, his eyes widened, mouth parted slightly and his hand make their way to clutched on bedsheet in fear seeing jungkook on the floor..
(He started recalling everything whatever happened.. How he ended up in front of truck and what jungkook did with him)

Jungkook too looked at jimin and his eyes widened too in fear seeing jimin expression.. He slowly stood up and tried to make his way toward jimin to console but backed off flinching when jimin started yelling and crying...