I will kill hanuel

For 2 days no one talked to each other. Jungkook just came to cook and left after taking his breakfast. Taehyung too didn't check on jungkook. And Jungkook was sleeping in guest room.
.............

Taehyung was getting ready for office when he saw jungkook coming inside in the room and opening the wadrobe, picking out some nice outfit.

Tae : where are you going (frowns)
Jungkook : (ignores)

Tae : jungkook I am asking something (came near jungkook and stood in front of him not letting go inside bathroom)

Jungkook : (try to pass tae but tae blocked the door with his body) ... Get away

Tae : answer me (angry look)

Jungkook : aghhh God.. Fine I am going to meet suga hyung. Anything else (pushed tae side slightly and entered in bathroom. He was going to close the door when taehyung pushed the door and pulled jungkook out jerkily by his wrist resulting to collide him with his own chest) oouch what the fuck... Are you out of your mind (rest his both hands on tae broad chest to maintain the distance)

Taehyung held jungkook by waist closely and looked into his eyes angrily saying

Tae : you are not going anywhere.. Understand (stern voice)

Jungkook : excuse me what... (Frowns) I am going understand and leave me now (struggle in tae hold)

Tae : jungkook you are not going.. End of the discussion...

Jungkook : I will... (Cutt off when jungkook phn rang)... Hyung is calling leave me

Taehyung left him and picked jungkook phn before jungkook pick it.. He was going to cut the call when jungkook snatched the phn without knowing that he attended the call unknowingly...

Taehyung glared at jungkook and again snatched the phone throwing it on the bed harshly...

Jungkook : taehyung what the hell (pushed tae and goes toward bed for picking up phone but tae roughly pulled jungkook toward himself and pinned on the wall..)

Tae : listen jungkook.. Don't make the beast wake up inside me. You better listen what I am saying

Jungkook : (struggles to get out his hand from tae hold)... Ahhh leave me.. What is your problem. I just want to go and meet him. He said he want to talk about something important

Taehyung looked into jungkook eyes and thought in his mind about suga words... - " I will take him away Taehyung. He will divorce you..... I know he can never refuse me. And I will take care of everything...

Taehyung came out of thoughts when jungkook finally came out from his grip and pushed tae harshly...

Jungkook : what the fuck do you think are you doing (yell).. Now I Can't even meet my hyung.

Tae : no you can't... You forgot how I told you to not step out from this house.. You are caged here.. Just because I was behaving little nice to you that doesn't mean you are going to dance on my head..

Jungkook : ta...taehyung you are seriously worst (wipes his tears and went outside of the room)...

Taehyung looked at jungkook with soft eyes and whispers .. I just don't wanna lose you jungkook...

Taehyung too followed jungkook and saw jungkook going toward the main gate with angry teary face...

Taehyung yelled and fastly ran downstairs "jungkook stop"..

Taehyung ran and was going to hold the jungkook to stop him for opening the main gate.. But jungkook already opened it..

And this left tae and jungkook both eyes wide open... Because suga was standing outside and he was going to ring the bell..