breaky and roses

Coming down stairs rubbing his eyes jungkook called his jin hyung who was picking up his wallet and keys to left for work.

Jin : kookie I am leaving. Take care okay and extra keys are on drawer (wearing shoes)

Jungkook : whats for breakfast (pout)

Jin : didn't make it

Jungkook : you didn't make breakfast. I am gonna die now (dramatically said)

Jin : I am leaving (opened the door but looked back to say last thing) oh yeah. Get ready taehyung is coming to take you for breakfast date (wiggles his Eyebrows and left without hearing jungkook)

Jk pov : oh yeah last night he slept here. Did he already leave. I mean of course he did that's why hyung said he is coming to take me for breakfast date I..m..mean just breakfast yeah (rubbed his thoughts off and went to change)

Ding dong....

Jungkook came downstairs all ready, opening the door to let taehyung boxy smile face with flowers in his hand.

Taehyung : good morning love (hands orchid bouquet to him)

Jungkook : ahm thank you (took with normal face but inside he was feeling so happy)

Taehyung : so shall we go now? I guess jin hyung already told you about breakfast date right (scratched the part below near nervously and shyly)

Jungkook : breakfast only. Not date (rolls his eyes but just to hide upcoming smile)

Taehyung face fell little but maintaining his posture he forward his hand to jungkook like asking for permission to take him with himself.

Jungkook didn't hold taehyung hand and put the flowers on couch going inside and then came outside wearing his shoes.

Taehyung pout and retracted his hand back.

Jungkook : let's go (said and started walking after locking the door)

Opening the car door, taehyung motioned jungkook to sit like a gentleman. Jungkook sat beside driving seat and then tae took his place.

Taehyung : where do you wanna go for breakfast love? (Smilingly asked)

Jungkook : it's you who decided to take me for breakfast so don't ask me. I am very bad at deciding place (casually said tightening his seat belt)

Taehyung : as you say (drove off)

After good 20 minutes of driving, they reached at beautiful cafe to have their breakfast. Taehyung tried having conversation with jungkook only to get disappointed because of jungkook short replies.

They entered in cafe and took their respective seats having wonderful breakfast in silence. As jungkook doesn't like talking while having breakfast and taehyung respected his decision.

Taehyung : anything else baby (wiping his hands with tissue)

Jungkook nodded as no and stood up with taehyung.

Paying the bill they came outside and then taehyung asked jungkook for a walk as there was a beautiful park near cafe.
Jungkook agreed and they went to park.

Taehyung : let's walk for sometimes, then we will sit and talk okay (excitedly said)

Jungkook : okay
Then they both started roaming.

Taehyung : did you like the breakfast (asked to start little conversation)

Jungkook who was beside taehyung walking nodded and mumbled a small yes.

Taehyung : I feel so good walking like this with you (happily said)

Jungkook : mee too (said in very small voice which wasnt heard to tae making him sad)