do you hate me too?

The sun rose up and a new beautiful day started. It was breakfast time in kim mansion. Rm was not at home as he left yesterday night for a business deal so only taekook and hobi were at home.

Hobi came downstairs for lunch after getting ready. He found mansion lights off making him frown because at that time jungkook always get up and make breakfast but now everything was so silent.

He Confusely walked in the living room and went to the switch of light. He clicked the button, opening the lights. He looked around in the hall only to be gasped surprisingly by the view on couch.
Taekook both were cuddling. Tae was sleeping by keeping his head on jungkook lap and face snuggled in his tummy, arms wrapped around his waist. And jungkook well his one hand was on tae hairs and the other on back like pulling him more towards himself...

Tae has soothing smile on his face and jungkook well he was looking so calm and peaceful in his sleep.

Hobi was himself admiring the couple before getting back into his senses.. He frownly walked towards the couple and stood in front of them. He took a big sigh before shaking up tae and Jungkook both.

Jungkook and tae both whinned resulting in tae burried his face more into jungkook and jungkook unconsciously pulled tae more towards himself hugging him tight...

Hobi shaked his head in sigh.. And patted jungkook shoulder a Little hardly before saying " Jungkook get up.. Jungkook look at the time. Tae hyung you too please get up, you need to go office..."

Jungkook finally stirred his sleep and opened his eyes slowly.. He rubbed his eyes and then looked at hobi who was standing there with poker face but smiling little inside. Jungkook smiled nervously and looked at hobi who was looking at him with blank face and then at the person on his lap.

Jungkook too followed hobi eyes and looked down at his lap feeling little weight. His eyes widened in realization and he abruptly stood up causing tae head to hit on the surface of couch little Hardly...

Jungkook bitted his tongue in little guilt and looked at tae who finally sat on the couch rubbing his eyes mumbling "ahmmm... Kookie.. Why d.did you do that (pout)...."

Jungkook face flushed red after listening the pet name meanwhile tae was rubbing head and hobi well he was looking at the stupid couple..

Hobi finally getting frustrated yelled at tae : hyung for God sake look at the time.. Get upppppp you have an important meeting

Taehyung flinched by the sudden yell and looked at hobi who was just this near to beat taehyung... Tae nervously stood up and looked at jungkook too who was standing on the side with embarrassed face..

Tae : h..hobi (shutters hesitately)

Hobi : finally.. (Sigh) if your guys romance has ended so kindly go and get ready hyung, we need to go office and jungkook you go and make breakfast..
Jungkook nodded and left with red face and tae well he finally realized last night scene and his ears got red. Hobi looked at tae who was blushing. He smiled slightly before leaving. Even though he knew it was not good that tae is blushing because of jungkook but right now the adorable reaction of tae was making him forget everything.

Time skip after 2 days :::::

Rm was still out for the business deal and hobi started to meet kai on the daily basis. Kai try to ask something about jungkook but hobi always ignored it or scold kai. Suga used to visit jimin but unfortunately due to some case he didn't visit from 2 days.

Tae and hobi were eating breakfast when hobi said : hyung today I will not be home.

Tae frowned and asked : why