efforts

Wearing cute fluffy slippers and humming while coming down stairs jungkook looks at his jin hyung who was struggling with groceries.

Jungkook : hyung let me help you.. (Takes bag from his hand and put them on table) btw this much grocery. It's feel like you have brought whole super market at home (laughs)

Jin : I didn't you brat. It's your husband who gave me this all. Open the bags and see yourself (said with fake smile)

Jungkook ears stood up hearing taehyung name and he gave jin " What the hell are you saying" Look..

Jungkook : what the.. Like seriously why did he have to do this all (done face) and wait what's this seriously so many fruits, vegetables, banana milk oh yeah I love this but vitamins capsules and all.. I mean do I look like sick to him (growls slightly)

Jin : well it's not for sick, but for your pregnancy. I met him in my way and he gave me all this with the instructions that how to take care of your health. (Shrugged off his shoulders and starts taking things out to keep them in cabinet later)

Jungkook just sighed loudly and also started helping Jin..........

...........................................

Night time :::::::::::::

Jungkook was laying on his bed scrolling through his smart phone when suddenly a notification came from WhatsApp.
He read the message from notification - hey love, did you take your night diet properly.

Knowing the other person jungkook opened the message fully and started texting to reply...

On chats ::::::::::::::::

Jungkook :
How did you get my number?

Taehyung :
I took from jin hyung. I am sorry without your permission I asked from him. But I just wanted to know about your health.

Jungkook :
If you are worried about baby so dont be. Because I take care if him/her properly.

Taehyung :
What are you saying love.. I am worried about your firstly. You mean my whole life. I know how much pregnancy is complicated so I don't want you to be weak.

Jungkook :
Fine I will believe!!
(A beautiful small smile came on jungkook lips hearing taehyung words)

Taehyung :
Ahm so why aren't you sleeping yet?

Jungkook :
Just not sleepy. Nothing much. What about you?

Taehyung :
Same here. Love I wanted to ask can we go to like ahmm for a date after 2 days. I want to spend a day with you

Jungkook :
First of all stop calling me love. It makes me feel little weird. And yeah okay I will come with you.

Taehyung :
Please don't stop me to call you love baby. I can't keep my emotions hide more (pout)

Jungkook :
Fine (sigh). Now I am going to sleep so you should also sleep.

Taehyung :
I wish I could

Jungkook :
What do you mean... ? (Frowns)

Taehyung :
Hehe..nothing. Bye good night sleep tight my love. I love you muahh💋

Jungkook face got red seeing taehyung text. He bit his lips to hide his smile which anyone could see from far..

Jungkook :
Stupid.. Bye good night
Taehyung :
❤❤
...............
Keeping the phone aside taehyung started looking at the ceiling of his room. And just like that more than 2 hours passed but there was no sleep in taehyung eyes. He was blankly staring at the ceiling but his heart was happy to talk with jungkook.