truth revealed - 3

Almost like crying for half an hour sitting on the floor, taehyung stood up with numb body..
Hobi : h..hyung (hobi shuttered seeing taehyung this broken)

Taehyung didn't say anything and started going toward his room walking like a zombie with hobi following behind with worried face 

Tae entered inside his room and saw room messy as last time. His eyes went towards bed where sheets were all over on floor and pillows scattered. He was looking at bed continuously when suddenly something clicked in his mind - *I love you tae..aghh hurts tae pull out It's hurt...jungkook h..help me.. Shh I am here, you are mine...*

Taehyung eyes widened when flashbacks hitted on his mind slowly slowly..

He shaked his head and held his forehead in frustrating manner making hobi more worried. But before he says something taehyung eyes widened in horror and he went toward bed with fast steps and started fidgeting with sheets

Hobi : h..hyung what happened are you o..okay (nervously said but stopped when tae gasped and put his both hand on his mouth with horrific face)

Hobi looked at tae eyes and followed them. His eyes went toward bed where he saw blood.. Wait blood how

Taehyung backed off shaking his head remembering jungkook words : "I hate you too taehyung, for hurting me, letting everyone hurts me, for t...trying to r..rape me.. And I hate myself too, to give you my love, my care and my b...body.....

Hobi : b.blood hyung.. How (looked at tae with confuse worried eyes)

Tae : I u..used him (blankly look at bed)..

Hobi gasped : w.what.. No hyung this is lie right.. You didn't

Tae : he was in pain hobi.. Whole day he was expecting me to ask about his health but I just.. I hurted him, I saw how he was limping..his eyes were having hope which I shattered in a second (cracked voice)

Hobi didn't say anything just looked at tae...

Taehyung : no no no.. I need to find him. I can't lose him I need to shit...he cant leave me..how can he left me (instantly started walking away more like running)

Hobi : but hyung w..where will you find him. Let's call police hyung wait (run behind him while yelling)

Taehyung was going to pass living room wiping his tears with shaking hand ,mumbling loudly when someone yelled his name from upstairs making him and hobi halted in steps..

Hobi looked up and saw jimin standing there holding railing with shivering legs..
Jimin : stop hyung

Jimin stopped him and tried taking a step to come down but obviously it wasn't possible by his own, but before he takes steps by himself hobi ran to him Worriedly and held him.

Hobi : jiminaah be careful..

Jimin nodded and said : take me down (looking at taehyung blank tearful face)
Before hobi tell him no jimin glared at him making hobi instantly nodded.

Jimin came down stairs by hobi who basically carried him as jimin was so light..
Jimin stood in front of tae holding hobi hand for support..

Jimin : who left you hyung (serious voice)
Taehyung : j..jimin go to your room (low voice)

Jimin : I asked who left you hyung.. What's happening here (looking at tae with so many emotions)

Taehyung : jimin please.. (Greeted his teeth)

Jimin : hyung... Your brother just got out from serious condition and you are leaving him mumbling and crying he left me.. So who left you that you are behaving as crazy