getting him back (taekook)

Suga and jungkook backed off from the hug and suga took his place back on couch with happiness and a big bright gummy smile.

Suga : kookie let's go back baby..
Jungkook : no hyung I don't want to (said making suga smile fell)

Suga : but why.. You forgave me right then why kookie (frowns sadly with unpleasant answer of kook)

Jungkook was going to say something when taehyung stood up from his place and came near jungkook standing in front of him making jungkook hesitate..

Taehyung : you are not coming back because of me right.. (Cracked voice)
Jungkook didn't answer him and looked away with blank face.

Taehyung : please don't hate me j..jungkook.. Please don't. I can't live without you.. Just come back please (said with trembling lips)

Jungkook : hyung I am tired. So I am going to my room. Suga hyung you can stay with kai. Jimin and rm hyung take care I will see you later (said with plain voice and stood up from couch)

Suga nodded and other felt hurt by jungkook behavior.. Even though* they knew the reason.

Taehyung stood there feeling hurt by jungkook ignorance but he knew he deserved that. He wanted to apologize but he is not getting any words..

Jungkook turned around to go upstairs when suddenly he stopped by the grip on his wrist by taehyung who was backfacing him looking down with teary eyes...

Jungkook : leave my hand (blankly said)

Taehyung : please (whispers under his breath with cracked voice but enough to get heard by jungkook)

Jungkook : leave (little loud)

Taehyung : please atleast listen to me (mumbles)

Jungkook : I said leave my hand (yelled loudly and jerked his hand from tae grip and points finger at him angrily) who the fuck are you to touch me like that huh...

Taehyung turned to look at jungkook which was filled with anger and different type of sourness..

Taehyung : please love (lowly said with shivering voice and looking at jungkook angry eyes with his own teary yet hopeful eyes)

Jungkook : what did you just call me huh???? (Pushes tae by his chest slightly) come on tell me what did you just say (pushes once again making tae back off little) god damn it say again what did you just speak from your damn mouth (yelled and pushed harshly making tae stumbled)

Everyone stood up feeling hard tension. They all looked at jungkook and taehyung with worried eyes.. Jin tried to say something but stopped by rm who held his arm and nodded as no slightly making him shut.

Taehyung : jungkook please listen (sobs)

Jungkook : no you listen to me KIM...i am not your fucking love. Don't call me that because you never loved me. If you ever did so this would not be the situation right now. You were a coward always who chose to believe on anything without even hearing me once. (Huffs with anger while saying and coughs little due to feeling weakness)

Taehyung worriedly look at jungkook and tried coming closer to him but only to get push away once again...

Taehyung : please don't say thay love.. I love you I love you so much.. I am sorry for everything please forgive me baby.. I loved you always but you are right I was just a coward.. Please do not push me away like that (cries feeling vulnerable)

 Please do not push me away like that (cries feeling vulnerable)